A walk through memories Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

"Shh..it's okay baby..it will be fine." He cradled my neck and ran his hands through my hair.

"He..he..Thomas...my parents...Alyssa..." I tried to make a coherent sentence.

My parents,Alyssa where are they?

Maybe they escaped successfully.

"Damien..my family..where are they? Are they okay? Tell me Damien they are not dead right? I was just lied to right? Say something Damien." I looked up at him searching his eyes.

He looked pained and miserable.

His look said it all,they are actually dead.

They didn't survive.

I survived.

Why didn't i die?

I shook my head,

No..

No!!!

I burst into tears again..

"Baby...you have to be strong for them...there is a reason why you survived and they will forever watch over you,you have to avenge their death and find Thomas with me."He said cupping my cheeks and patting my hair down.

"You..know him,Thomas?"I whimpered out and he nodded.

"I do but first of all tell me what you remembered." He said and I nodded and began narrating the whole memory to him.

When I finished he sighed rubbing his face and he had a contemplative expression.

"I was that guy."He started and I waited for him to continue but he stopped there.

He's supposed to continue...Is he dull?

I pinched the bridge of my nose before willing him to continue.

"Okay..you were what guy?"

"Thomas killed my mother in front of me."He said with a pained expression and I gasped.

"Oh my God Damien...you don't have to continue it must be a very touchy subject for you."I said and he nodded.

"I wasn't going to continue doublebubble."He said and I frowned.

He's supposed to get it and behave like they do in the movies so when I say 'you don't have to continue.'
He will be like 'Don't worry Diana I want to tell you' and stuffs like that but no..only Damien will be different and tell me he wasn't going to continue.

Stupid creepy dull boy!

You're sitting on that creepy dull boy's lap right now Penelope.

Shutup mind! Wait what lap?

Oh my God!

Oh my fracking God Penelope!

I jumped off his lap immediately only to lose my balance and fall on the floor.

Damien looked at me with a shocked expression before bursting into fits of laughter.

"Not funny Damien...you're supposed to help me up not laugh what's your IQ again?"I started and he stopped laughing immediately and helped me up and I smirked.

"That's what I thought."I said still smiling.

"Go wash up doublebubble and wash your hair I bet you didn't do that yesterday you've gotten my hands all greasy."He said and I gasped.

My hair!

My damn bed hair that looks like a stampede happened on it.

He saw it!

No..no..

And not what I'm thinking.

Morning breath!!

I squealed and scurried into the bathroom locking it behind me shutting out Damien's stupid laughter.

"That's what I thought!"I heard him say and I rolled my eyes and immediately started doing something to my hair and mouth before Jonah's arrival.

A/N: Correct mistakes and share your thoughts.
Much love

K-drama:It's okay to not be okay.

_Cleo♥️