TRAILER SCENE

Join me in this world of where man believe that women where created for one reason, and 

that is to please man. A world Man rule, indicating that every Women is below man.

A world where Man and Women are separated. Women are kept in the house to pleasure their Man or any man in the streets or out without another man. Where if a Women is seen in the streets they can be used without care or help, and women aren't allowed to voice anything. In this world its known that if a women is found walking in the streets alone without a man, it claims that she could be taken with out regulations.

Man are born with powers, demons and beasts in their souls. But Women born as pure humans, and that's why Man take control

A world where love has no meaning. Women are bought and saled in a Women Market.

GIRLS from the age of SEVEN are sent to women markets, trained on how to pleassure a man and also trained to never develop the word called LOVE.

*****************************/***

  💣WARNINGS💣

HI, THIS BOOK IS FICTION!
IF ANYONE FEELS OFFENDED ON THE SCENES PLAYED HERE OR THE MORAL AND PURPOSE OF THE STORY, PLEASE DO NOT READ, AND PLEASE! READ WITH A OPEN MIND.

💣MATURE SCENES💣

💣STRONG LANGUAGE💣

💣ABUSIVE SCENES💣

💣VIOLENT💣

💣SUPERNATURAL/ DEMONDS AND SPELLS💣

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

            ⭕TRAILER SCENCE⭕

"Surrender to me." He growls.

"Never! You don't own me, nor control me!" She dared snarl.

A growl escapes him as his voice echoes through the forest.

"The Gods picked you to be with me, so you do belong to me. Now surrender-"

"No God said anything to me!" She disrespected the King. Not stepping back. 

His eyes flashing pure white. "Surrender or else!"

"Or else what!" Maybe just maybe this was going to go wrong

************************************

*****.