Chapter: 19 🔺Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎🔻

Start from the beginning

Before he can say anything, everyone present in the room burst into fits of laughter. Hoseok was slapping Jungkook's arm while laughing as the younger one chokes on his banana milk, a windshield whisper laugh left from the oldest one's lips, Namjoon and Yoongi try hard to control their laughter. Taehyung pouts his lips before looking in the other direction.

"Wow. You are so cool Y/n." Jimin states before showing a little smile.

"There's nothing cool about Jimin-shii, I just state the facts. By the way sorry for punching you that day," she says before focusing on her food.

"Uhh yeah, it's ok Y/n, you did-" Jimin starts to speak but Jin cuts in the middle of his sentence.

"We will not carry you back to your room if you faint again Jimin. Sit down and complete your food and Tae, stop pouting, and eat your breakfast before it gets cold." hearing Jin's command and they took their respective seats silently like little toddlers.

They eat in silence for a few minutes before Tae asks the question. "But you never told me about your job as an assassin too, you also kept it a secret." Taehyung declares.

"Cause the reason is the same Oppa. I also wanted to keep my identity safe until yesterday, a mint-haired hawk fixed his eyes on me" she glares at the mint-haired male beside herself who is currently eating without caring about the world.

Namjoon starts to ask some questions about her enlisting in the gang,
"So, tell me Y/n, how did Yoongi Hyung managed to persuade you to be a member of this gang?" He knew that Silver Mask is famous for doing solo jobs and now she agreed to join their gang which is kind of unusual.

"Cause, this guy stole my important belongings and threatened me to work in this gang otherwise he will destruct them," she replies while cutting another piece of a pancake.

The other members except Taehyung throws their boss a are you serious look but he successfully ends up avoiding it. It's not that Yoongi wasn't angry. Inside he was burning in anger cause she directly called him a thief in front of his subordinates which offended him greatly.

"Are you serious Miss Y/n?" This time Jungkook asks her.

"Yes I am, and please drop the formalities," she answers in a monotonous tone.

"What's your age Y/n?" Hoseok asks the next question.

"It's rude to ask a woman her age but in this matter, it's ok. I'm 20 years old soon to be 21," she replies in return. Everyone except Taehyung and Yoongi looked at her in shock. The gender of 'Silver Mask' as a woman was enough to give them a shock and now her age too.

"So you are younger than me... Ok but don't call me Oppa please like you call Taehyung Hyung." Jungkook pleads, looking at her with a puppy smile. She gives him a weird look before nodding her head in response.

......................

After having a not-so-peaceful breakfast, Jin advises Yoongi to buy some clothes for the new member. She needs proper clothing for her own use, not her roommate's baggy clothes.

Yoongi nods in approval, looking at the dangerous assassin, who currently fixes her attention over the T.V. news. Jungkook also keeps her company by watching the news with her.