tsukishima x reader

Start from the beginning

An hour or so passed and I felt thirsty, I stood and the blonde kid's still here. I went downstairs only to meet Tadashi halfway. I removed my earphones, he was trying to say something.

"I brought snacks and juice, uhmm.."

"You should've asked for help you know?" I carried the snacks and left the juice with him.

"Thanks.." I was about to open the door when he called. "(Y/n), can you try to get along with Tsukishima?"

"I always try, I just..." I feel my cheeks heat up. "N-Never mind. Let's just go."

I opened the door for him and let him enter first. I closed the door behind me and sat on the bed. I changed the music and plugged one side of the earphones into my ear.

I was about to get a snack but then the blonde kid and I reached in for the same snack.

"You can have it." I said and chose something else.

I stood and went to my original position. I continued reading the manga. I didn't mind my surroundings so I don't know what happened behind me.

Hours later and it's 8PM. The blonde kid was gone and I felt like I needed to take a shower. I brought my clothes with me and went to the bathroom.

I came back and Tadashi had laid a cushion on the floor with pillows and a blanket.

"I'll be sleeping on the floor so take the bed."

"But aren't you uncomfortable with not sleeping on your bed?" He just smiled.

I've been enrolled by my aunt so I just had to go to school. I came in with Tadashi and it was cold so I asked him to lend me jacket.

I expected to walk with Tadashi to the classroom but I came in with the homeroom teacher. I don't really like introducing myself in front of the class.

"(L/n) (Y/n), I hope we get along." I bowed.

"(Y/n), sit beside... Tsukishima."

I nodded, I went to the empty seat. At least it's someone I already know. I also like the seat since it was beside the window.

I wonder how it'll be for me..

————

Yamaguchi has a cousin that's a complete opposite of him. (Y/n) looks cold and scary, and Yamaguchi is... I don't know how to describe him. He's approachable, I guess?

(Y/n) was seated beside me. I was minding my own business when, a pencil rolled and I accidentally stepped on it.

"That's mine." I picked it up and handed it to (Y/n).

Upon handing her the pencil, I saw some sketches on her notebook. For some reason I wanted to peek a bit more but, I barely know her.

I went out when lunchtime came. (Y/n) was in front of me. I saw some girls approach her then they flinched and walked away. I saw her face.