Chapter 47

Bria's POV

We were back home once again and everything seemed so amazing. I was more happier than I would like to admit.

Liz and I stayed at my mom's- well my house and Ace drove back to his. As much as we didn't want to say goodbye to each other, we had to. We were all tired from the long flight and needed to catch up on some sleep.

Ace had organised a day of festivities for me tomorrow along with a welcome back party. He thinks that I don't know about it but I overheard him whispering on the phone last night to find out if things are ready. He is so cute sometimes.

The following morning, I rose from my bed and got myself cleaned up to start the new day. I decided to dress in a Bright yellow sundress that caused my skin to glow. I wore minimal make up but enough to highlight my features. After making sure I looked gorgeous I head downstairs to make Liz and I some breakfast.

What I didn't expect to find was Ace standing in my kitchen wearing a pink apron and a spatula in his left hand. Should I be worried?

Liz was instructing him on what to do and he was laughing but following instructions. They were both so focused on what they were doing that they hadn't even noticed I was in the kitchen.

"Should I be jealous?" I asked and both eyes turned to look at me.

"You should!" Liz commented but Ace removed the apron and came over to greet me. His hands found my waist and his lips found mine.

"Hi baby." He cooed.

"Ugh! You're such a player." Liz groaned.

"Our fling is over. My heart just walked in."

"Aww.. You're so cute I can't be mad at you." She told him and he grinned.

"So I sleep for two minutes and you're already cheating on me?" I teased.

"Don't push it! I'd f**k you right here with Liz watching and you know it." he whispered in my ear.

"That's it. I'm leaving. There's too much heat in this kitchen." Liz said and left. She paused by the door once more. "Oh and Ace? For future reference don't do that anymore. You'll burn your house down once day."

"Do what?" He asked.

"You abandoned a lit stove when you went to Bria."

"Oh Sh*t!" He said when he realized but Liz had already turned it off.

Ace shared the breakfast that he had made and we all sat and ate silently.

After breakfast, Ace offered to show me around as if I was not from here. I rolled my eyes but went with him regardless of how stupid I thought the idea was.

The first place he took me was to his house. We got out of the car and he led me inside. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Ace I've been here like two hundred times. Why did you bring me here?" I asked but he didn't respond. He just took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

"This is where we first met." He said and his voice cracked a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nod his head refusing to look at me.

"You gave me a false name and got mad when I used it." He reminisced and I laughed softly.

"You just gave me a bad vibe that's all."

"I did?"

"Yes! You were so huge and intimidating."

"Don't forget old." He adds and I laughed again.