Chapter 18

Bria's POV

"Can I?" Ace's husky voice had asked but my tongue was tied. I couldn't even think straight. I nod my head but he just kept staring at me. I would've thought he hadn't saw my response until he spoke again.

"I need to hear you say it"

"Yes, please" I responded breathlessly. My voice was a stranger to me. What was this guy really doing to me? He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs slowly, torturing me. Not once did Ace break eye contact with me. It was as if he was daring me to back out. He removed his shirt and tossed it on the side along with my pants and came back over me kissing me hungrily. The cool metal of his chain along my scorching skin did wonders to me. Ace's hands messaged and played with every inch of my body and his lips followed.

I never knew I was such a noisy person until now. For the life of me I couldn't keep quiet. My trembling hands traced Ace's body as well. His broad back, his strong biceps, his firm buttocks. I couldn't help my self.

I felt as Ace lips descended my body again. He rubbed me through my underwear and elicited another loud mewl from me. He tried to remove it when I grabbed his hand. We stared at each other in silent communication.

"I'm not ready yet Ace"

"I know. But I just want to taste you"

"Taste me?"

"Yeah, I need to feel you on my tongue. Let me pleasure you baby"

"How?" I asked and got my answer when Ace shifted my underwear to the side and placed his hot mouth against my core. The sensation was unexpected but mind blowing. Instinctively, my hands clawed at his hair and he hummed. Until today, I never knew pleasure like this existed.

Ace's tongue navigated my cl*t as if it belonged there and frankly, im begining to think it does. He lapped and nipped the sensitive bud, placing kisses all around it. He stared up at me and slowly slid my panties down my legs. Who am I to protest anyway? He could do this to me everyday for the rest of my life. Im not complaining.

His lips returned to my center and his fingers followed this time. As his tongue swept, I felt his fingers protrude. "Oh My God... Ace" I moaned. "Don't stop, don't stop. Please don't stop!" I commanded. His fingers started a back and forth motion Inside me and my body heated unlike anything I've ever felt before. As his fingers gained speed, so did my soul leave my body. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and sweat beaded my skin. The same sensation I felt on the beach started building again and before I knew it I was rubbing myself all over Ace's face as pleasure consumed me. Ace's tongue started working faster and harder as I neared my end. He must've known what was happening.
"Ace" I moaned out. "Ace, im almost there." I told him as I felt my release draw nigh. With a loud scream and a harsh tug on Ace's head I found my release. I landed on some clouds before coming back down to face reality.

Ace stared at me intently with lust clear in his eyes. As I caught my breath I noticed the strain in his pants. His eyes followed mine before he shifted it from my view.

"Ace-"

"I'm fine Bria" he got up from the blanket and disappeared for a while. He then came back and lifted my limp body in his arms. He took me to the bathroom and deposited me in a tub of warm water. Did I mention how amazing his bathroom looks? No? Everything was white but it was beyond perfect. The bathroom was not too big or anything but I loved it anyway.

Ace grabbed a loofah and started scrubbing my body. "Aren't you getting in?" I asked him.

"Do you want me to?" he responded but I was too shy to answer. He stared at me for a while before removing his pants and underwear. I turned my face away, too scared to look at his naked form and heard him chuckle. I moved forward in the tub so he could get in behind me.