"Where you left me." I said blankly. The car felt with silence again.

"What are you protecting me from?" She asked with a shaky voice.

LARISA'S POV

"What are you protecting me from?" I couldn't shake off the feeling that I know. Did he find out were I have been staying? "He found out, didn't he?" My tears becomes blurry as my hands couldn't stop shaking from my lap. His large hand covers my hands and lightly squeeze them.

"He won't get to you, I promise." He said. But I didn't take my eyes of my lap. I chuckle bitterly as a tear slides down my cheek.

"You not good with promises you know?" I said but I still couldn't stop shaking.

"I'm really sorry Larisa. But I won't let him lay a hand on you again."

"I think you should just hand me over to him again. To avoid making matters worse." I said as tears stream down my cheeks. The car suddenly comes to a halt. His hands comes to my shoulders.

"Look at me Larisa." I ignore him but thought of what will happen to me if he caught me. "Larisa, look at me." I finally looked up at him from his demanding voice. "He won't get to you. He will have to kill me to get you." A sob left my mouth.

"I'm so sorry you have to pass through all this because of me." I couldn't stop the sobs from coming out more.

"It's nothing Larisa. I still love you Larisa." That made my sobs come to a halt. I look back up to him again.

He smashed his lips into mine. I immediately kissed back. I missed this kiss, I missed his lips on mine. His tongue asked for entrance and I obliged. Our mouth and tongues moved in the same rhythm.

We finally broke apart to catch our breath. I smiled at his striking dark blue orbs. "I still love you too."

His smile widen and he pack my lips. A phone starts ringing. Knowing I don't have one, it must be Anthony's one. As he set back on his seat and took out his phone. He curses under his breath then ended the call.

SILVER'S POV

I took my phone out, it must be a emergency. My happiness changes into anger at a matter of seconds. Brittney.

I stopped the call for the fifth time today. That bitch wouldn't get the hint.

"Is something wrong?" Larisa brought me back from my thoughts.

"What? No nothing. Just some life insurance shit." I lied. Just when I sorted things with Larisa, some bitch tries to ruin the mood.

I face back forward and started the car moving back to the road.

***

LARISA'S POV

After a long ride hourly taking ride we finally reached a familiar mansion. A smile made its way to my lips. I had both good and bad memories here.

I almost fell when the door opens considering I was resting on the car door. I shook my head and smiled up at Anthony who had his hand stretch out to me.

I smiled back at him and took his waiting hand as I climb out.

We walk up to the door with intertwined hands and reached the door. Anthony took out his keys and unlock the door, he opens the door.

"Welcome back home." Anthony said.

"Thanks Anthony." I said as we both step in him after me.

I froze as we reach the living room. A lady with blonde hair sits on the couch.

"What stopped-" Anthony's voice stopped short as he also stares at the lady. She might have heard Anthony's voice as she turns and smiled getting up from the couch.

"Took you long enough honey." She said making her way to him and placing a kiss on his cheek, leaving a red kiss on his cheek.

"Brittney." Anthony said. She turns and finally noticed my presence.

"Oh, Hi!" She turns back to Anthony. "Is she a new maid?"

My jaw almost touched the ground.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍