Chapter 6

Zayn Malik

 "That was a bit odd, don't you think?" Louis asked, tugging on his trousers that were hanging over his arm a moment ago.

"I just think he's a bit too in love with Liana," I replied, checking my reflection in one of the girls' phone's camera. Oh God, did I look horrible. "I'm going to be right back. You wake up the girls, alright, mate?"

"Wait, Zayn!" Louis called, but I was already out of the living room, sprinting towards the bathroom that was at the end of the hall. The door was locked, so I covered my head with my arms just in case Aleka- I mean one of the girls walked by. I sat against the wall near the door, and decided to remember what happened the night before so that I had something to do while waiting.

All I remembered was Aleka wearing a blue crop top and jean cut off shorts, her hair resting in light waves down her back. I remember looking into her eyes that night, and seeing the same eyes that I only saw when I looked in the mirror myself, which was like every day, but...

We had been ballroom dancing at a club. I mean, that's not normal, but what did we care. The drinks had gotten to my head, and I had offered her to dance with me. She had accepted, and we did dance, technically. What scared me was that I hadn't known how I'd gotten here.

"Zayn?!" I heard someone say. Aleka was bent over on her knees, about a foot away from my face. She was snapping her fingers as if to shake me out of the day dream. When I gave her a smug smile, she laughed.

"Did I ever tell you that you have the second most beautiful eyes in the world?" I said, without thinking. She looked like she was about to laugh, but looked puzzled at the same time.

"Who has the first, then?" she asked, putting her hands on her knees.

"This shmexy guy over here," I said, pointing to myself. Aleka laughed pretty loud, so she covered her mouth with her hand, but it was too late. I was laughing too. I looked behind Aleka, to see a funnier sight. Louis was dragging Harry out of the room by his foot.

"Come on, get up!" Louis we yelling. Harry groaned and buried his face in the pillow he'd held in his hand. He was wearing baggy boxers and the shirt he'd worn last night. "Harry," Louis hissed. "Monica's here and you're in your boxers."

"I'M UP!" he yelled, kicking Louis in the face with his foot and running to the bathroom. By the time I had gotten up, he had locked the door.

"Harry, get out!" I yelled, pounding on the door. "I was next!"

"Just wait, I'll be out soon!" he yelled, and I crossed my arms for the second time. Louis was still on the floor, a bit too shaken to get up.

"Oh my gosh! Louis!" Mackenzie said, rushing out of the room. She looked to Aleka. "Where's Talia?"

"Went out for breakfast with Liam. Why?" I answered.

"She's going to study to be a doctor. Let's just say she read some medical books before hand," Mackenzie answered, pinching the bridge of Louis' nose. "Argh, he's bleeding. What happened?"

"Harry kicked me in the face," Louis answered, sitting up. He felt the blood from his nose and stared quizzically at it, as if he was genuinely surprised. "Is that... Blood? Am I bleedin’, Zayn?"

"Yes. Now if that arse gets out of the bathroom soon enough, you can give him payback," I said with a yawn. "By any chance, do you know where we are going, Lou?"

"I say ice skating," Talia said, walking in and taking off her sunglasses. Liam was close behind. "It's summer and I need something cold."

"Tal," Louis said, and Talia turned to face him. "I am damaged, Dr. van Trapp."