Chapter 14

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he repeats.

I think for a slight moment and then just blurt out, "Yes."

"Really?"

I nod, "Yeah, sure. I'll be your girlfriend."

He just smirks and gets out of the car and while I'm getting out he holds his hand out and with a laugh I take it.

We walk back into the house hand in hand not realizing who was waiting for us.

Since the garage eventually leads you into the living room and there's really no avoiding it when you want to go upstairs, we had to go through there.

And the whole band was there.

"Where were you two?"

My head snaps towards Jacob who is smirking while sitting on a couch and looking right back at me.

"Ooh were you guys on a date?"

My head then snaps at Will who is doing the exact same thing as Jacob.

"I can't hide this from them," Noah says as he shrugs his shoulders before sitting down.

"Wait a minute, why are you holding hands?" Jacob asks as his eyes dart down from mine to our hands.

I instinctively let go but Michael takes it back, "'Cause she's my girlfriend."

My eyes go wide and the other three all break out in huge smiles.

"Oh really?"

I groan and just start heading towards the stairs.

"Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, Sia!" Jacob exclaims and I know he is trying not to laugh.

"Yeah not everyone can resist the charm of Michael Allen!" Will adds.

I don't respond and I just head upstairs while continuing to hear the four of them all arguing/messing around when all of a sudden it's full arguing.

Against my better judgment, I decided to go down to make sure they weren't killing each other.

What I found was, in my opinion, worse.

There was a fifth guy, just leaning against the entryway of where Michael and I had entered less than twenty minutes ago. Before I made myself known I looked him over and noticed he had the darkest hair and just slightly lighter eyes.

As my idiots continue yelling he looks around and his eyes eventually land on me.

"Who is that?" he asks as he points at me.

They all snap their heads in my directions and before they say anything I just roll my eyes, "Did your mom ever tell you that pointing is rude?"

He just smirks, "You're a feisty one, aren't you? Who are you?"

"Luna Bell, your replacement."

His smirk immediately disappears, "My what?"

I smirk and walk over to him, "I'm the new lead singer for The Howling Wolves."

He just looks me up and down and then scoffs, "Yeah right. They wouldn't have a girl as their lead."

I roll my eyes, I'm really not liking this guy, "Sexist much?"

He shakes his head just slightly, "No not at all, you just don't really fit the image."

"I really don't see how you can be talented enough to get a solo deal. Unless being a massive jerk gives you brownie points."