Chapter 29

Over an hour into our meal, I tell the boys I'm gonna go check in on Kimber since she's been gone for what seems to be a long time.

"Go see if you can find Shawn also, he said he was getting his phone from his car but it's been fifteen minutes," Will says as he takes a drink.

I nod and then head back to the bathrooms and as I turn into the hallway that I was told they were in, I found something that I wish I didn't.

In the middle of the hallway, Kimber and Shawn were making out as if there were no tomorrow.

"Oh my god," I say as I try not to fall onto the floor from laughter.

They jump apart with their eyes wide.

"Luna if you say anything about this to the others I will kill you," Kimber says as she stomps towards me.

I laugh a little more but pull myself together, "Alright fine. You're a cute couple you know."

Kimber just rolls her eyes but Shawn just has a slight smirk on his face.

"Alright you two let's go I told them I was coming to find you."

They follow me back into the main dining room and when we sit back down at the table I can tell that none of them suspect anything.

***

It's four weeks later and our album has been out for a little while and it is a major hit!

There are almost 500,000 sales and we've all been freaking out more and more as those numbers rise.

Kimber and Shawn also finally told the boys that they were together. And just like I thought, they were perfectly fine with it.

Anyways, I'm just writing some new songs in my room when the boys and Kimber come running in while talking all at once causing me to not understand a single word they are saying.

"Guys! Slow down I can't understand a thing you're saying!"

"We're going on tour!" Jacob exclaims.

I jump out of bed, "Are you serious?!"

They nod and we all start getting super excited again but Kimber calms us down after a little while.

"You guys are leaving in two days so you need to start getting packed!"

We all nod and the boys all leave so they can start packing.

But I stop Kimber.

"Can you help me chose good outfits? You have a way better style sense than I do."

She smiles, "Don't worry about outfits, we're gonna have a few wardrobe assistants in our crew."

I look at her curiously, "Crew?"

"Our tour/road crew. We're gonna need a lot more people helping us out. Especially because it's a national tour."

I slowly nod and she leaves with a small smile on her face.

Which leaves me packing everything I think I'll need and more.

***

It's early Monday morning and I'm waking up to a ton of noise throughout the whole house.

If you couldn't guess, we're leaving today.

Once I'm ready, I grab my things and head down the elevator since I know I couldn't carry it all down the stairs.

Right as I step out of the elevator some guy I have never seen before takes most of my bags and I watch as he takes them out the door.

I walk over to Kimber and look at her curiously, "Who just took my things?"

"Oh, probably just one of the stagehands. They're just taking them to your bus."

"My bus?"

"You and the boys get a tour bus for yourselves. There are four of them. Bus A through D. You guys get Bus A, and Shawn, Adam, Matthew, and I will be in Bus B with a few others, and the rest of the help will be in the other two," she says before walking off.

I kind of just stay out of the way until the boys get downstairs.

"There is a lot of people here..." Noah says as he looks around.

I just nod, "Yeah. Do you know if we're gonna get food when we leave or should I eat now?"

Jacob laughs a little, "Of course you're thinking about food. I have no clue so I would eat something now."

I just smirk and head into the kitchen.

An hour later, the house is much more empty since we gotta leave.

"Luna c' mon!" Will yells before he runs out to the buses.

I grab my backpack and follow him out, locking the door as I leave.

I head into the bus that I saw Will go in and I walk back through it to where I hear the boys.

It seemed pretty tight as I walked further into the bus. On either side of the walkway, there was a bunk above a seating area, and there were six of those little areas.

But at the end of the, I guess you could call, hall, there was a door. And behind it was an area that seemed as big as my old room at Julia's apartment. And in the center of the room, the boys were wrestling over something.

"Guys stop it!" I yell with a smirk.

They stop and Jacob snatches something from Michael.

"What was that you idiot?" I ask as I drop my backpack onto the floor and walk over to them.

"Nothing," he quickly says.

I roll my eyes and I force whatever it is out of his hands.

It's just a white box and I look at them curiously, "Alright you idiots what is this?"

Michael rolls his eyes, "Just open it and find out."

I glare at him then look at the other three, "What am I gonna find in here?"

"See for yourself, it's yours anyway," Noah says.

I open the box and see a silver treble clef necklace sitting in it.

"What is this for?" I ask as I pull it out of the box and look at it closer.

"It's just a tour gift, but we all have one also," Will says with a small smile.

I smirk, "You guys each have a necklace?"

Their eyes go wide but soon they just smile.

"Actually, Sia, we have something a little different," Jacob says as he digs around in his pocket.

At almost the same time they all pull out their car keys and when I look closer I see that they all have a keychain that has the same charm as the necklace.

I smile, "I don't think I could've asked for a better band."

They all smile and before we knew it, we were on our way to our first location on our national tour.