Chapter 39

"Am I hallucinating? I haven't gotten much sleep lately... You can't be he-"

Before I could finish the sentence Julz pulls me into a huge hug which causes me to laugh and act like I'm basically insane.

Which also causes the boys to all come out more confused than ever.

"What is go- Oh my god."

I look over and see Will dead in his tracks just staring at the two of us.

"No way."

"Julia, what are you doing here?"

I look at her and she just has a smirk on her face and a very specific gleam in her eye that I know far too well.

I just didn't know why it was there until it finally happened.

Ever since he came out, Julz was looking Will in the eyes.

And before I even fully processed she was here, she walked away from me and right to him.

And she kissed him.

SHE KISSED HIM!!!

The other three and I start going crazy and when they come apart I see Julz wink and Will is still frozen.

"You broke Will!" Noah laughs.

She smirks, "Three, two, one."

Right as the last word exits her mouth, Will unfreezes and starts going crazy.

Until the words finally pop out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

We all go silent and Julz just rolls her eyes and walks over to him.

"You have got to get some common sense."

"Julz!" I exclaim.

"Oh shush Lu." she says looking back at me quickly before looking back at Will, "Yes, I'd be happy to be your girlfriend. Would I have kissed you if I didn't?"

He doesn't even say anything, he just breaks out into a smile and picks her up and spins her around before kissing her again.

"Gross. Will keep in mind that's my sister and if you hurt her I won't hesitate to kill you." I say before sitting down at the couch and turning on the tv.

I hear a few laughs and soon they come to join me. Michael sits on the chair he has already claimed and Noah sits in the one beside it. Julz sits on one of my sides with Will at her other and Jacob ends up sitting on my other.

"Please don't end up cuddling with each other again," Michael says before taking the remote and turning the volume up.

"I'm sorry, what is he talking about?" Julia asks as she turns to face me.

I groan and glare at Michael, "Seriously? You had to mention that? On Thanksgiving morning Noah, Will, and Hair Gel woke up to Jacob and I cuddling with each other in our sleep. No clue how it happened, but it did."

She just smirks at me and I notice her eyes going from mine to Jacob, "You didn't tell me that. Anything else I should know?"

I roll my eyes, "No, now would you stop looking at us like that?"

She laughs a little, "Alright fine. You two would be a pretty cute couple though, and a good one."

I just roll my eyes and turn the volume up even more.

We all hang out there for a couple of hours and we're heading to lunch when Julia comes up with an idea.

"So I'm staying in this hotel suite thing and I was thinking of throwing a little Christmas party. Nothing too major I don't think, but you guys and Kimber would be invited."

We all give various responses but we all pretty much said that it sounded like fun and that we'd go if she did, and she ended up telling us that after we ate, she'd be leaving and to come to where she's staying at seven tonight.

That means after lunch, we said goodbye to her and the rest of us went back to the penthouse. But not before stopping by at Kimber's room and telling her she was invited to go.

When we got back to our living space, all of the boys went to their rooms to just relax and maybe do some songwriting.

Except for Jacob.

Instead, he sat beside me after I started to watch a random movie that was on.

We go back and forth with sitting in silence and talking a little bit since I don't like silence and I can't help myself.

Since I looked up directions to where she was staying, I noticed she was about twenty minutes from where we were. So at around five-thirty, I started getting ready to go.

I took a shower and dried my hair before changing into a sort of tight-fitting black sweater and a flowy wine red skirt that went to about my knees. I curl my hair a little and then do my makeup before leaving my bathroom and putting on my short black heel boots.

Once I'm ready, I grab my bag and phone and I look at the time.

We have about five minutes until we should leave.

I leave my room and start knocking on all the boy's doors.

"C' mon guys! We got to leave!"

They all eventually come out one by one and they look pretty good.

Once I can tell we're all ready, I lead us out and once we get to the bottom floor, I find Kimber standing by the door just messing with her phone.

"Alright let's go."

We all head into the parking lot and we all get into the rental cars with either me or Kimber driving.

The drive is unsurprisingly annoying. I had Jacob and Noah in my car and they wouldn't stop talking and messing around but we eventually get to the hotel and I get out as soon as possible.

I lead them all to the room Julz said she was going to be in and once we get there I knock on the door and when she opens it the others are all able to see how incredible she is at decorating.

There's everything you can imagine. Lights, tinsel, a decent-sized tree which is decorated beyond belief, and also, a ton of food.

"Everything looks amazing!" Jacob exclaims.

Julia just smirks and lets us in, "Thanks. I've always been good at decorating, especially for the holidays."

They look at me for clarification and I just nod, "It's true. Now I'm gonna go get some food, I'm starving."

They all laugh and I'm pretty sure I hear one of them joke about me always being hungry.

But I can't deny it.