Chapter 9- Glass Shatering

Chapter 9

////

Pagie's POV

"Paige.." Whispered a faint voice. It kind of sounded like Brookes.

"Paige..." the voice whispered again.

I whipped around and saw Brooke. She was dressed in white and had here hair curled in soft curls. I stood there in astonishment. I couldn't believe she was in front of me. I ran up to hug her but as soon as I got there she disappeared.

"Brooke." I yelled.

"Paige, I'm over here." Brooke said.

I turned around but there was no one their. When I turned around again Brooke was face to face with me.

"Paige, you get to choose how your life ends. Do you want to end it now and be with me, or do you want to live your life with mom, dad, Josh, Chloe, Maddie, Kendall? Its up to you now." she said.

"Brooke.. I don't understand." I started but she cut me off.

"Paige. Choose."

"Umm I choose..."

Chloe's POV

I really had to go to the bathroom. I ran to the closest one and saw Paige on the floor unconcuis in a pool of blood and covered in bruises head to toe. I took a look at here wrists. No knew cuts. So she didn't try to kill herself again. I roll up her sleeves and I saw 2nd degree burn marks on her arms. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled the police and told them what happened. They arrived in minutes and loaded Paige on the stretcher. I was still standing there when they left. I was amazed that some one could do that to innocent little Paige. I don't know why Maddie and Kendall are being so mean to her. Same with Nia! She used to be the nicest person I knew. Now its just sad.

I ran out of the bathroom realizing that teachers were starting to leave the school. I got outside and phoned my mom to tell her what happened and that I would be at the hospital with Paige. Next I called the Hyland family to meet me at the hospital.

I drove to the hospital as fast as I could. My phone went off. I looked over at it. By the time I looked back at the road my car was a couple of centimeters away from the back of a truck. I heard the sounds of my car being bent and glass shattering. The last thing I remember was my face being hit against the air bag. Then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is such a short and crappy chapter. This is a cliff hanger and a plot twist. Sorry but don't hate me. I will update soon. Sorry again. Comment what you think of this chapter.

byeeeeeeee