Chapter 14- I am a nobody

Chapter 14

////

Paige's POV

I never thought that going home was the best part of my day. Dance was a living nightmare and school was even worse. Every day the comments keep coming. Every day I think about picking up that razor. I haven't touched a blade since Chloe died. I'm kind of proud of my self, but then again i'm the reason that Chloe is dead. If I didn't go to the hospital than Chloe wouldn't have gotten into that car crash. She wouldn't be dead.

"Paige, dinner." my mom said taking me out of my thoughts.

I hopped down the stairs and sat at the table. Every night I look at Brooke's seat. No one sat in it since she died. I imagined her laughing at some joke dad made or trying to eat her pasta by twirling it onto the fork. Those memories made me smile.

I rarely smile anymore. Most of the time i'm up in my room trying to not break down into tears thinking about Chloe and Brooke. I also try to not think about Maddie or Kendall. It never works though. I'm just a sad person who has no life anymore.

"Paige stop playing with your food. Eat it. We don't have all day." said my dad.

I quickly scarfed down my food and left the table. I didn't bother to put my plate in the sink I just left.

When I got to my room I got ready for bed.

I decided to read more of Brooke's Diary that I had in the back of my closet.

I flipped to the second page.

Dear Paige

Please never quit dance. Please never let bullys get to you.

Stay strong.

Today I had payton and kyliee pick on me. Again. I'm used to there comments. None of them were new.

I have to get out of this place. No one cares anymore.

Mom doesn't care

Dad doesn't care

No one cares

Thats all I have to say so see ya in another life.

Brooke hyland <3

I cared but my opion doesn't matter.

Maddie and kendall are right.

I am a nobody

A/N: Hey guys. I had this really long chapter but it got deleted. Sorry for this crappy chapter. Next one will be better. 20 reads to continue this book.

Byeeeeeee