Chapter 20- Actually Okay

Chapter 20

////

Paige's POV

Every day I wake up and I try to give my self a reason why I should get out of bed. Sometimes that reason is for Brooke, other times it is for my dad, most of the time it is to try to prove to the people who don't believe in me.

I decided that I should get out of bed for Brooke. I wanted to try to make her proud. She told me to never give up. I'm trying to not give up but it's hard. I really want to give up but then I remind myself of Brooke and her diary.

I hopped out of bed hoping this is going to be a good day. Hoping that things will be okay, hoping that this will be a good day.

I quickly threw on some black leggings with a red t-shirt and my favourite navy blue hoodie.

I hopped down the stairs and run to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and decided to skip breakfast. It wasn't new for me to skip breakfast. I have a thought in the back of my mind that maybe if I become skinny the bullying will stop. That I will be bully free again.

The bus finally arrives. When it does I run up to it and sit near the front. I put my head phones in my ears and hit shuffle. The song Beautiful by Christina Aguilera came on.

Every day is so wonderful
Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.

I am beautiful no matter what they say.
Words can't bring me down.
I am beautiful in every single way.
Yes, words can't bring me down... Oh no.
So don't you bring me down today.

I was in the middle of the song when some one ripped my earbuds out of my ears.

"Don't ignore the fact that your a fat little loser." said whats her face.

I ignored her and put my ear buds back in. I saw her roll her eyes and walk away.

The song finished and we were at school. I quickly walked off the bus and went to my locker. As soon as I closed my locker I felt some one tap my shoulder.

I hesitated but then I turned around. When I did I saw whats her face. I was about to say something but before I got the chance she punched me in the face.

"Thats what you get for ignoring me." she spat.

I sank down and dropped my things. She kicked me and then laughed with her little minion then left me there. I didn't cry though because I had no more tears left to shed.

*~*~*~*

The final bell rung and I almost ran to my locker. After I finished gathering my things I turned around face to face with someone.

"Hi, i'm Brooke." she said extending her hand.

"Paige," I said shaking her hand.

I was about to cry. But I remembered that I had nothing left to shed.

"So, I heard that you and Amy aren't on good terms." she said walking with me away from the school.

"Oh thats her name. I've just been calling her whats her face." I said giggling.

"Thats my ride, bye Paige." she said running to her bus.

I waved then walked out to my dads car. I got in the back with Josh in the front. Josh and I still aren't in the best terms. He's apologized many times but i'm still mad at him. I just couldn't believe he said that to me though.

"How was school Paige?" my dad asked

"To be honest it was actually," I paused for a second," okay."

A/N: Hey guys. This book is coming to an end. 2 more chapters. Plus the epilogue. It's so sad. Please read my new books. This was a kinda long chapter. Sorry for the short crappy ones.

byeee