Chapter 3- Apparently

Chapter 3

////

Paiges POV

It turns out that my mom went to Melissa's house. Apparently (according to Mackenzie) my mom and her mom were screaming at each other that Maddie would never do that (even though she did). Maddie even got into the argument eventually. I wish this never happened I don't even know what I did wrong. I want to know why this whole thing started. I decided to text Nia. She was always on my side. She was on everyones side.

**Text convo**

PAIGE: Hey Nia.

NIA: Hi Paige.

PAIGE: Umm I was wondering if I could ask you something.

NIA: Sure.

PAIGE: You have to promise that it will stay between us. No one else.

NIA: Ok what do you want to ask me.

PAIGE: I was wondering if you knew anything about why Maddie, Chloe, and Kendall are being so mean to me.

**************************

Nias POV

"Ummm what should I say?" I asked Chloe.

"Tell her that you know nothing" Chloe said.

Yes it is true. I am with Maddie, Chloe and Kendall. Im actually having a sleepover with them right now. I know its not right to bully but who cares. Paige will be gone before you know it. Our plan you ask?

Step 1: Have paige steal maddies "boyfriend"

Step 2: HAvae Maddie and Kendall ignore Paige.

Step 3: Have Maddie remind Paige of steeling her "boyfriend" but she won't make it obvious. She is just telling her that she knows what she did.

Step 4: Have Chloe join Maddie and Kendall.

Step 5: Make Paige become my friend.

Step 6: have every one turn on her.

Step 7: She will eventually commit suicide after she has had enough.

Theres our brilliant plan to destroy Paige. I hope that Step 5 doesn't take to long, I would never be friends with that loser.

****************************

Pagies POV

Ugh, I can't believe that Nia knows nothing about the Maddie situation. I get up a decide to go down to the kitchen to get a snack. I opened the cupboard and all I saw was junk. I went to grab a cookie but then I remember Maddie and Kendalls comment. I go against the snack even though I was really hungry. I haven't eaten anything since yesterdays breakfast. That was over 24 hours ago. I decide to walk back upstairs and into my bathroom. I pick up my razor and hold it to my arm. I never thought I would do this. I make 3 nice deep cuts.

One for Maddie and her comments

One for Kendall with her lies

One for Chloe because I thought she was my best friend.

I clean off my arm and put on my pajamas. I make sure they are long sleeve so no one notices my cuts. I climb in my bed and plug my phone into the charger. It still has the crack in it because my mom hasn't been able to fix it yet. I stare at my ceiling until I fall into a deep sleep.

*********Paiges Dream*********

I walk into school with my new white and pink dress. I wanted to show it off to my bestie chloe. As soon as I walk into school everyone stares at me. They all start whispering with one another. I want to ask what they are talking about but I don't know anyone so I shake it off and walk to my locker. I put in my combination and walk to class. I sit down in my normal seat and wait for the teacher. I hear someone yell behind me

"PAIGE, YOUR SUCH A DIRTY CHEATER!!!"

Every one laughs at me.

"I don't know what your talking about" I told the boy.

"You know what were talking about, a girl said, you slept with Liam, lucas and Zack when your with NICK." She yells to me.

After she said that I ran to the bathroom and cried.

A/N: sorry for the bad chapter. I know. Now you know there plan. Poor paige. thoughts on book so far. comment.

byeeeeeeee