Chapter 2- Lies

Chapter 2

\\\\

Paige's POV:

I woke up and rolled over on my side. I read the clock and it said 3:15 am. Great. Now I'm never going back to sleep I thought. I got out of bed and saw my phone on the ground. I picked it up and it was cracked from when I through it at the wall. When my mom sees I'm going to be in so much trouble. Ill just say I was bumped at school and it fell out of my hands. I went on my Instagram and saw a picture of Maddie, Kendall and Chloe. At Maddie's house. The caption said "love my girls, were the ultimate trio. @kk22xo and @chloelukasiak33." I felt tears in my eyes. That was always Chloe Myself and Maddie. Never Kendall.

**Flashback**

Paige, Chloe i have to give you something." Maddie said.

I was six at the time so I walked over and Maddie gave me a Pink and Green bracelet. It said best friends forever. Chloe got a Purple and Red bracelet, and Maddie had a Blue and orange bracelet. When she gave it to me she said we are the unstoppable trio, No one can break our friend ship.

**Flashback over**

I guess that was a lie. Maddie said we were the unstoppable trio, and that no one can break our friend ship. Yet she was the first to turn on me. I looked at my clock and it said 7:45. Wow time goes by so fast. I went downstairs and made my self some Nutella and bread. I got my school bag and told my mom ill be home after school.

When I got to school I walked up to Maddie and asked what her deal was. I wanted to know what I did wrong. When I walked up to her she said

"Why would I talk to you, Your a little slut."

then she walked away. I know the saying "sticks and stones can break your bones but words can never hurt me." I tried to not let her hurt me but it did. Through out the day Maddie and Kendall started to rumours that I had sex with a kid name Lucas. I don't even know who Lucas is. I ran to the bathroom and cried. I don't know what I did wrong. I sat at the farthest stall till school ended. I don't care if I skipped class. I didn't want to get all the ugly looks I would have gotten. I got up off the bathroom floor and walked back to my locker to grab my stuff. After I finished getting my things I ran home. I didn't want to see anyone. i got to my house and my mom was home. She was in the kitchen making dinner. She looked at me and I burst into tears. She ran over and gave me a hug. We went upstairs and I told her everything. After I said everything she looked at me then got up walked downstairs grabbed her purse and slammed the front door on the way out.

Oh no. This isn't good.

A/N: soooo sorry for not updating. my phone kept deleting the chapters. I may start a new book. Its going to be a fan fiction. Comment some ideas.

byeeeeeeeee

Break free ~> p.hyland BOOK ONEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara