Chapter 5- Mother

////

Paiges POV

**Flashback**

I saw a bright white light.I collapsed on the floor. I started to feel dizzy. Finally I get to end my life. Finally free from the bullies. I hope Chloe tells my family that she did it. That she was a part of it. I hope that Maddie gets in trouble for doing this to me. I hope Abby realizes that she was a part of this.

**End of Flashback**

I saw a big bright light. I woke up to hear sobs. I opened my eyes fully to see my mom in the chair beside my bed. Her eyes were full of tears. She had makeup streaming down her face. I looked over at her and i tried to talk. It came out very faint but she heard me. She looked up from her phone and looked right into my eyes. Tears were in my eyes as I said two words. I'm sorry. Those aren't big words but they mean a lot. They can fix many things. Im not sure if it could fix this though.

My mom looked straight into my eyes. It seemed like forever until she ran up to me and embraced me into a hug. I hugged her back. When she let go she told me that Chloe was in the room next to me. I looked at her very Confused. I wasn't in the mood for talking so I just said "why?". She told me that she blacked out in the bathroom. I simply nodded and went back to looking around the room. I looked back at my mom.

"Mom, where am I?"

"Paige were in the hospital."

I thought about it for a minute.

"Mom, why am in the hospital?"

She looked at me with a blank face. It looked like she saw a ghost. She told me she would be right back. She left the room. Im not sure where she went but she came back in with swollen eyes and tears down her face. A doctor came in with her and looked me in the eyes.

"Paige, do you know why you are in the hosptail?" he asked.

"No." I responded

"Do you know why you have bandages on your wrists?"

"No."

The doctor took my mom outside and talked. I already knew it was about me. I mean we are in a hospital and I am the patient. It seemed like forever before they came back inside. When they did the doctor told me that I had to go up to get a brain scan. I didn't resist so I let them do what they had to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV

I woke up and saw doctors talking to my mom. My mom noticed that i woke up so she ran over and hugged me. She started to cry on my shoulder. I rubbed her back and asked her what happened and why I was here. She told me I passed out in the bathroom after I found Paige in the bathroom. The doctor told me that I had a phone in my hand. He gave me it and I read Paiges letter again. As soon as I finished reading I burst in to tears. I felt so bad about what I did. My mom asked what I did and I spilled my guts out. My mom was about to say something before Kelly walked in. She asked to speak to my mom outside so they both left. After they left I down in tears. I sat there for a while until my mom came back in. I asked her what she was talking about. she sat at the end of my bed.

"Chloe I have something to tell you something."

"What do you have to tell me."

"Well after Paige cut her self she was bleeding for a long time, and when she fell she caused an injury to her brain,"

"Get to the point, Mother,"

"Well Paige has lost her memory. They don't know if she will ever be the same."

My mind went blank. She lost her memory because of what I did. I don't even know why I did it. I just wanted to fit in. Now I may have lost my best friend.

A/N: heyyy. Sorry for the last chapter. I know it was a cliff hanger. Sorry. How was this chapter? Comment.

byeeeeeeee