Chapter 13- Sympathetic looks

Chapter 13

////

Paige's POV

Rain trickled down my back as I walked to school. I normally took the bus but I didn't want to get sympathetic looks and have maddie and Kendall insult me. Its been 2 weeks since Chloe passed away. Clara doesn't even know what it means to be dead. I wish I was like her. Where I just thought that Chloe was going on a long trip. I wish I could think like that. But unfortunately, I can't. I know that Chloe isn't coming back.

I finally got to school. When I did I was soaking wet. I had my make up running. Part of it was from rain but most of it was from tears. When I got to school students were heading in so I went straight to the bathroom to get rid of the big black globs under my eyes. I got to the bathroom and I looked like a racoon. i quickly got rid of my make up and went up to my locker. After I shut my locker I was shoved into the wall.

"Look Hyland, We may be missing a member of our group but I won't stop making your life miserable." said Maddie.

That was the first time she bugged me since Chloe died. Except for the occasional bump into her and drop everything on the ground. That must mean that she's planning something. Something big.

Maddie's POV

"Look Hyland, We may be missing a member of our group but I won't stop making your life miserable." I said.

I walked away as if nothing was wrong. I went to my locker to grab my books.

I may be popular but I am smart aswell. After I get my things I head to my first period class. I sit down in my normal seat. Right in the middle in the front row.

"So, hows you and Ryan?" Kendall asks.

"Okay I guess."

"Okay, Are you coming to dance tonight." she asks already knowing the answer

"Yeah."

Our teacher, Mr Smith walked in. He is the worst. He is always yelling.

"Okay class open your books to page 138 and do questions 1-10." he said.

We opened our books and started working. After a while this kid threw a paper ball at me. I ignored it and continued working. After I finished my next question I got another paper ball thrown at me.

"Can you quit it." I said trying to find who threw it at me.

When I turned back around another paper ball was thrown at me. This time I decided to see if someone wrote something on it. I flatted it and read it.

I know what you do to Paige. Watch your back.

~Josh

A/N: Hey. trying to get my chapters going. I'm going to be posting 2 chapters a month. If I don't post on time please don't hate me. I'm almost at 600 reads. When i get 600 ill post next chapter.

byeeeeeee