Introduction

You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could change everyone's view on him completely.

The real unexposed life of Christopher Maurice Brown.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted, slamming the basement door making sure it was locked after.

I grabbed my already rolled up blunt from my front room table, I took the lighter next and let up my blunt. Placing it in between my lips, inhaling a long drag of it and letting the refreshing feeling of it take over my body. I soon got snapped out of my daze when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. The name 'Robin' flashed up, I typed my code in then read the text she sent me.

I'm here, how far away are you? x

I sighed in frustration as I placed my blunt down. I walked over to the mirror checking my appearance out, I'm wearing a smart looking tux and my hair was freshly shaved, I also am wearing my expensive watch.

Stuck in traffic, sorry will be there in a few minutes.

I sent back to her, maybe I should of put a 'x' at the end as it might be seen as little to blunt and rude. Oh, well too late now. I grabbed my keys then started up my red lambo. Getting in then driving to the fancy restaurant where I have a date with a sexy looking light skinned women. On the way there I listened to the radio, it wasn't loud though as I was thinking about later tonight.

I got out of the car once I parked it outside the restaurant, I walked up to the door getting nods from strangers who know me but I don't have a clue who they are and I don't care who they are either.

"Christopher, how are you this evening?" The restaurant worker asked me.

I don't like socialising with people, I can never trust them. They all so fake, I prefer keeping myself to myself. But if I did that, people might except something.

"Good thank you, how's the family?" I asked, not really caring.

"Good thanks sir, your female date is over here." He said walking me to where Robin sat.

She stood up from her seat smiling at me, I walked over to her embracing her into a hug. She's wearing a stunning red dress, and he hair was flowing down beautifully. I smiled as I pulled out her chair for her to re-sit down again. Then I sat in my seat, straight away pouring a glass of wine then taking a big mouth fall of it. My body instantly felt more relaxed.
_____
It's going to be more interesting than this I promise, this is just the introduction. Also, real chapters will be longer.
What you lot think his secret is though? Take a lucky guess as it may be a bit to early to know.
P.S; The cover photo of this story is a hint to what Chris' secret is...