Chapter 7

Rose's POV 

------------------ 

I walked down many halls and up couple flight of stairs before actually reaching Lissa's room to see if she was still in her room.

She usually stayed away from Christian half of the time so it wouldn't cause any problems for Dimitri and I if we have to fight strigoi. Protecting our charge instead of protecting each other.

Unsuprisingly she opened the door and hugged me tight. I stumbled back a step as my breath was taken from me.

"Lissa....umm I can't exactly breath" I gasped between breaths, surprisedby the strength a moroi shouldn't have. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry... it's just that I'm so excited for you! You're getting married!" She was practically yelling (happily I might add) as she started to drag me into her room.

Her room was large with double doors, soft yellow colored walls and a queen sized canopy bed. French doors that opened up to her balcony.

Inside the room, I immediately fell into Guardian mode. Alert, listening to every little thing. Seeing my guardian mode on, Lissa made me face her and cupped my face and spoke slowly with amusement.

"Rose, it's ok. Calm down, we're going to talk wedding."

"Ok" I replied after taking a another look around with just a flick of my eye "Ok"

She squealed and clapped her hands. " Ok I think we all know that I'm the maid of honor and Christian is the best man but let's let them do their stuff. Christian should be talking to him right now too. I was thinking maybe Jill and Mia as the other brides maid. Is that ok? The wedding could be small and in the garden. And we need to get your dress! When's the wedding? oh my god I'm rambling aren't I... I'll shut up now."

I relaxed and smiled at her. She could be so funny at times. "We haven't exactly decided when but I would like it to be soon. As for the dress, I was hoping you could help me find one. And yes, I would love for Mia and Jill to be my brides maid."

I could see Lissa opening her mouth to talk before covering it with her hand and rushing to the bathroom. I hurried after her and pulled her hair up as she threw her breakfast up into the toilet.

After she was done I helped up to the sink so she could rinse her mouth. Her morning sickness has already started.

DIMITRI'S POV 

--------------------- 

I had found Christian and had stood by the wall for couple minutes before he came up to me with a smirk.

I smiled as he spoke "So Rose huh? Out of all the people, you pick Rose. Intereseting choice." but he quickly dropped his smirk as I glared at him.

"Why were you frowning yesterday?" I asked him.

He blushed as he looked at the ground and gripped his hands together. "Because we were talking and then Lissa interupted me and told me that she was going to check up on you guys. "

I only laughed at him as he turned even more red.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

how's that?

vote and comment!

✅Edited