Chapter 4

I woke up in bed couple hours later hearing things from the kitchen that we had put in specially for us. I let out a sigh as I began to smell food being cooked. I slipped on a robe and slowly walked towards Dimitri.

I encircled my arms and hugged tightly around his waist, to which he tensed and chuckled as he realized that it was me. Relaxed, he turned and cupped his hands on my cheeks as he spoke softly, "don't do that Roza, I could have hurt you."

With a smirk on my face, I replied. "No you wouldn't. You love me too much, and I wouldn't let you," he smiled, let go and turned back around to cook. My stomach growled loudly and I peered over his shoulder and noticed pancakes on a plate. I greedly took the plate and sat at the tables where everything was set up. Forks, knives, butter and syrup.

Being in the court allowed us, the guardians to take breaks easily from our Moroi. Dimitri is Christian's guard and I Lissa's. Though Lissa and Christian go to different universities, them dating has made being with Dimitri a little easier. Lissa and Christian have spring break as of right now which is why we're all at the court.

Dimitri had finished making these .I yummy and fluffy pancakes and sat across from me. he smiled as he plastered butter on his pancake and soaked it in syrup. I happily did the same.

We joked and made fun of each other as syrup made its way on our faces. After we finished breakfast and cleaned up, we went for a walk around court. Dimitri and I don't have to talk to understand each other. Some people said "hi" or "good morning" with a smile on their face.

We walked back toward the garden that has all kinds of flowers. There was a bench and we sat down.

"You love me right? And you'll stay with me forever?" Dimitri asked. 

I replied with a shocked expression. "Of course I do."

My face showed my still shocked expression as Dimitri got up and kneeled in front of me. He took out a deep violet velvet box and opened it to reveal a simple silver ring with floral gravings on it and spoke with a shaky breath.

"Rose, I have loved you since the day I brought you back to St.Vladimir. I love spending as much time with you as possible and I would love to have you by my side for the rest of my life. So, will you, Rosemarie Hathaway, marry me?"

-----------------------

wow. amazing right?

I might edit these chapters. :)

comment and vote please :D thanx!

✅Edited