"So in other words," Natsu interrupted, "Emi can totally kick your ass, Gray!"

"What did you just say to me you little punk?!"

--------------------------------------------

"You ready to test it out?"

"Yes, sir!"

Cain took a seat by the base of the mountain while he waited for Emi to start casting her newest spells. Emi placed both her hands upwards and spread wide as she whispered something.

"Cataracta."

Suddenly, water started to flow from the top of the mountain, forming a small waterfall. The water slowly faded away until only drips fell.

"I did it! Did you see that?" Emi yelled excitedly.

Cain shouted from his place at the bottom of the mountain, "Your form was off and you didn't put enough magic power into it. That's why it disappeared. Try the other one."

Emi grumbled before putting her right hand up and rapidly moving her hand in a whirlpool motion.

"Turbinis!"

The dust on the ground started to twirl in a circular motion before wind started to violently push itself around an epicenter, forming a tornado. After a few minutes of watching the tornado to see if it would disappear, Cain found that she was able to hold the spell. He motioned for her to release the spell, and the wind slowly died down until it was a slight breeze. He smiled at the top of the mountain where she stood proudly.

"Good job, kid. That one was much better."

"Holy crap, Emi!" Lucy stated in astonishment.

Wendy turned to Emi and shared her thoughts as well, "Ms. Emi, that was incredible. That's more powerful than my wind spells."

"Nonsense, child," Charle spoke up, "your sky drill holds just as much power."

"See Em?" Sting quietly spoke to the woman. "You're a very powerful wizard."

Emi looked on, eyes twinkling.

---------------------------------------

"Why do I have to eat everything with hot sauce, Mr. Cain?"

The two were sitting in a shack that they had found while exploring.

"If you learn to tolerate things that should incapacitate you, you'll become stronger. So for every meal you eat, you'll be adding hot sauce."

"But why? I don't like hot sauce."

"The more you have it, the more you'll build up a tolerance to it."

Laxus and Sting looked towards Emi with side smirks on their faces. Emi looked to the two of them before blushing and apologizing for making them eat the hot sauce meals she cooked for them over the years.

------------------------------------------

"I'll kill you!"

"Now now," Cain silenced the figure standing in front of him and Emi, "that's not anyway to speak to someone like me."

"Mr. Cain?"

"Cain? Cain Sato? That can't be true."

Cain sadistically smirked before unsheathing his sword. Faster than a blink of an eye, Cain's sword had flashed out of its sheath and sliced the figure in half at his abdomen. Cain held the figure's head in his hands.