"When you escaped, I was relieved, but obviously Astra wasn't."

Rogelio nods and helps me over a particularly large tree root jutting out of the soil.

"See when the guard thing took you away from me, she was telling me all of these things about He-Man, and about how she could sense my magic. I wasn't listening to her, so then after you left I guess it tipped her over the edge."

Rogelio grumbles a guilty 'sorry' but I shake my head.

"You did the right thing. After you were well gone she brought me into this huge room with a screen and everything, telling me that everyone was gonna pay."

Cara and Adora continue their excited chatter whilst I recap the confusing evening. Or was it morning? My mind hasn't been paying too much attention to time lately.

"I wouldn't transform into He-Man, so she..."

Rogelio nods, getting the gist fairly easily. I don't realise there are tears falling down my face until he wipes them away with his gentle hand.

"It's my fault."

I whisper. Rogelio shakes his head in disagreement and wraps a sturdy arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his side and helping my tears to slow down.

'The only person who's fault it is, is Astra's.'

He says. I nod and wrap my arms around his torso while we walk.

"I got so upset about the valley that I guess I just... transformed. After that the sword appeared in my hands and there was no stopping me. I was fueled by fear."

The words come out in a much darker tone than expected, but Rogelio continues to comfort me, even playing with my hair occasionally and sending happy shudders down my spine.

'Im just so glad you're okay. I felt so guilty for just leaving you like that.'

I look up at him and frown. My vision is hazy from tears and from the blinding sun but the canopy of trees soon helps.

"Ro, you were right to go. The princesses probably put a lot of time into that plan."

Ro nods and kisses my head softly.

'We're together now, and that's all that matters. Also, I'm really liking the idea of this He-Man guy.'

He wiggles his eyebrows and I flush red, shoving him away and laughing out loud from the rude remark.

"Catra can understand you!"

I whisper, but he just laughs.

'She's with She-Ra, I'm sure she understands.'

I don't think I can get redder in the face now, especially when Catra snickers and looks over her shoulder to me.

"We're here!"

Adora says, and I sigh out of relief. Catra falls behind with Rogelio and I go with Adora to what must be the entrance of a small cave or a very large hole in the bottom of a tree.

Adora elbows me lightly and I smile at her, not entirely sure if it's fake or not.

"Razz? It's Adora!"

She calls. I can barely get in an extra breath before the sheet covering the hole is lifted and a small old woman comes out to smile at us. Adora tries to speak again but she grabs my hands and squeezes them with excitement.

"Adam! Oh, I was waiting for you!"

I shake my head and try to correct her but she lifts a knobbly finger to my mouth and whisks me into her home. The others follow and watch with amused expressions as the small woman pulls at my arms and pokes my face. My stomach feels a little squirmy. This is who's supposed to help me?