All of them came for my looks. No one's ever came for me for who I really am. Ahh I got dumped— no I dumped someone— whatever, that was months ago. The worst part is that Tobio found out about it.

    "I-Iwaizumi-san.." Oh, it's the one who bumped into me.

    "Oh, (Y/n)." Iwaizumi stopped eating.

    "Hiro-sensei's looking for you." She looks, average. She's the typical smart kid. She's wearing specs.

    "I'm going ahead." He excused himself and left.

    "Oi! Iwa-chan you should take your tray!"

    The moment they were gone, the girls came to my table. They were giving me chocolates, gifts, things just out of admiration for my looks. I'm so used to it. But it's... lacking.

    I went back to class and I saw Iwaizumi with the smart kid. I went up to them and took a look at what they were doing. It was full of Chemistry things, that I don't understand.

    "What are those?" I asked, I feel like my soul has been taken away just by looking.

    "Apparently, you will be tutored by (Y/n). I declined. 'Cause I hate teaching you." Tutor.. wait no! I don't want that. "You're not allowed to escape, you failed this topic."

    "I'll try my best to help." She smiled. "It'll only be for an hour, that's all." I frowned and crossed my arms.

    "I don't want to." I said sternly. Iwaizumi hit me and brought me a few steps back. "W-What?"

     "You're getting tutored whether you like it or not." He whispered.

     "I don't want to be seen with her!" I whispered back.

————

    I was called to the teachers' office by our Science teacher. He made me go look for Iwaizumi-san, he's the second smartest one.

    On my way there, I tripped a few times. I could feel my toes hurt. I'm always clumsy like I can't ever walk properly without hurting myself.

    I saw them at the cafeteria and, as usual girls are there for Oikawa-san. I actually admire him as well. The hard work he's put into trying to accomplish his dream. I've known him since Middle School, but he never knew who I was. I'm a nobody.

    I felt sad when they lost against Karasuno, he lost the chance to actually finally be able to defeat Shiratorizawa.

    I called Iwaizumi-san and we headed back to the office. I was playing with my pen and I accidentally stabbed myself.

    "O-Ow.." Iwaizumi-san chuckled.

    "You're always hurting yourself, be careful." I just smiled. He noticed that. I feel so dumb.

    We were called in to discuss about tutoring Oikawa-san. He failed his Chemistry exam and Iwaizumi-san was asked to tutor him since they were friends.

    In the end, I was asked to. Iwaizumi-san declined. We headed back to class and he helped me gather things to tutor Oikawa-san with.