Chapter One Hundred & Twelve: Those Bloody Nightmares

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you also a serial killer."

"Guilty." I wink at her. "That's why we make a good match. We're both insane."

She rolls her eyes at me. "Lucky."

"You're mental Diggory. Absolutely mental." I retort. "Don't think about stealing my man either. I know you fancied him." I tease and she goes red.

"No. No. Definitely not. You two are perfect for each other." She smiles at me. "Are you going to give me some chocolate?" She asks.

"No." I answer her and she gives out a scream of anger.

"I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEBODY!!!" She shrieks.

"Oh Tom has experience with that! Ask him to tutor you on it." Mulciber muses, crashing into the spot she'd been before. He rests his head on my lap, grinning up at me. "Hey Oceania."

"Don't use Avery's nickname on me." I warn.

"Can I have some chocolate?" The redhead asks.

"No get your own." I retort munching on the chocolate bar.

Tom strides in and takes note of the scene with a single brow raised. "Get off her Mulciber." He drawls. I've never seen someone jump up so quickly.

"You took all the chocolate give me one." Tom holds out a hand and I glare at him.

"No. It's my chocolate!"

"I want to make hot chocolate with it."

"No."

"I'll make you some."

I eye him slightly and nod. "Kay. Here." I smile up at him and he rolls his eyes before heading into the kitchen.

"HEY!!! WHY'D YOU GIVE HIM CHOCOLATE!!! I WANTED ONE!!" Mulciber screeches racing after Tom to grab a chunk.

"She's not dating you, is she?" I hear Tom's answering retort which makes me grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're back." Photia smirks at me and I bristle back.

"Noooooo!!!! I fell asleep again!! I don't want to train today!!! LET ME GOOOOO!!!" I whine.

"I never train initiates. I test them." She rolls her eyes. "Samir will be training you again today." She muses and then disappears.

"YOOO FIREY WOMAN!!! WHERE DID YOU GOO!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MADE OF FIRE DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO BLAST AWAY!!" I screech.

"Ahem."

I whirl around and meet the eyes of a highly amused man. "Valentine. She can't hear you, you know."

"Are you kidding me? This is Hell! She hears allllll." I say making my voice haunting.

"Funny. Now in position please." He muses, dark blue eyes glistening in the glowing red light of Hell.

His hair was dark and luscious, wavy that fell in serious curls around his face. He was highly attractive and I knew all my friends back home, would be gushing over him if they saw him.

In a single move, my sword was back in my arms and I was swinging it up, placing myself in position.

"Will I get abs?" I ask him and amusement shines in his usually serious eyes.

"If you want abs, you'll get them."

"I have blubber right now." I shrug at him.

"That's very interesting Valentine."