Chapter One Hundred & Four: When Those you Care For are Lost

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
– Mahatma Gandhi

"– Mahatma Gandhi

Third Pov:

Tom reaches the Inn to find Aberforth and Ariana sipping hot chocolate from their favourite mugs.

He couldn't help the slight tenseness in his shoulder from relaxing slightly at the sight.

"You two seem to be enjoying yourselves." Tom drawled not getting annoyed.

"DAD!!!!" Ariana screeches, waving at him happily. Tom blinks at her startled. Since when did Ariana not launch herself at him, arms wide open like she was Jesus.

Tom eyes her curiously.

"Is Valentine not here?" Aberforth asks, after greeting Tom with a warm hug. Aberforth brushes away Tom's attempts to get away.

"No. She'll be here soon." Nott heaves, racing into the room.

"What's wrong?" Aberforth asks, eyes going wide when a bunch of kids come racing into the Inn looking terrified.

"Val-Valentine...." Abby wheezes. "She started a damn tornado."

Aberforth looks at her like the kid was mental. "May I ask why? "

"Grindelwald sent men after you and Ariana. He knows where she is."

"Val is fighting off a dragon. Amazing cousin you have by the way. Is it in your genetics to have so much bloodlust?" Lestrange demands, arms around a frightened Danielle.

Lestrange hadn't fought with them at Hogwarts because he was leading all the children away to safety. He was also making sure the girl in his arms was safe. His bright eyes, were full of concern for the petite girl.

"No not genetics." Aberforth muses thoughtfully, wincing as something bangs on their rooftop.

"That'd be another tree." Pandora gazes up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "Good luck with that in the morning." Her accent was much more heavy and pronounced, with all the running she had been doing.