Chapter Seventy-Three: Unnecessary But It Established Power

"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind

"An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."

― Mahatma Gandhi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all stare at Grindelwald in horror. Behind him stood a couple of his followers. "Kids," Sabra demands in a cold tone. "Upstairs." She orders

When none of our friends moved, Waiola snaps. "NOW!" She screams. They run upstairs, and I send a spell at the staircase in that brief millisecond.

"Fulgura Fulmen!" I snap, and the stairs were protected from the man that had followed after my defenceless friends. He's struck so hard with a bolt of lightning, he's sent back flying through the wall, blowing up the whole infrastructure where he'd been attempting to climb after them.

"Valentine Dumbledore." Grindelwald grins at me and then steps forward to stare at Tom. "Tom Riddle." He muses. "I've been getting impatient, you see." He was mocking us. Making this whole grand speech.

"You asshole!" Theseus scowls. "You killed my fiancee." He snarls.

"Who? Oh yes. The Lestrange girl." He snickers, eyes lighting up in mock misery. "Such a shame." He pouts, then he points at Tom and me.

"If you all wouldn't mind. I'll be taking these two with me." He grins, malice in every ounce of his expression.

"Over my dead body." Aberforth snarls.

"Oh my. Aberforth Dumbledore. I almost didn't see you there!" Grindelwald giggles.

"What are we going to do!?" I hiss at Tom in my head.

"I have an idea. Remember the last scene in your vision?" Tom demands, eyes glaring at Grindelwald.

"Let's use it against him!?" I snap in realization, eyes widening in thought.

"You know the spell?" Tom asks and my mind ravages for some sort of thought as to what the spell was, my memories of countless spells and books flinging through my mind.