Chapter Seventy- Four: Easier Than Expected

"Hate the sin, love the sinner

"Hate the sin, love the sinner."

― Mahatma Gandhi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are going home," Aberforth demands, grabbing Tom and me.

Everyone had raced downstairs. Greta was sobbing as she engulfs me in a hug. "I thought you all were going to DIE!" She screeches.

"That fire snake was you wasn't it Val?" Avery mocks, and I send a wink at him, making his grin grow.

"No. No. I want an explanation. From both of them!" Sabra snaps. "Do you know how complex those spells are!?"

"She made new spells too!!"

"He fought off seven of them without breaking a sweat!!"

The protests were coming at us left and right. "If everyone would shut up, your questions will be answered." Tom muses, walking over to place a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't bring up Abaddon." His voice pierced through my mind, and I look up at him only to nod slowly.

"Valentine and I can use incredible amounts of dark magic. The magic Valentine uses is reflected in her eyes. She tends to use very potent, and dark spells and that's why her eyes were black. I don't usually use as dark spells." Tom's lies were swift and cunning, his fake smile even more so.

The answer Tom gave them makes them all stop to stare at me.

"Prove it!" Waiola points at me, and I roll my eyes, annoyed.

"And why would I do that? I just found off Grindelwald alone, while all of you were being protected by me." I scoff, giving her a disgusted glance. "Don't fucking push me even more than you already have." I snap. "You are all acting like little kids, and I've had it to here with all of you! Following us?" I glare at Theseus. "Attacking us?" I move to narrow my eyes at Sabra and Waiola. "Enough is enough!"

"Alright, they gave us their answers. We already knew how powerful they were. SO you can call off your Aurors brother." Newt demands, glaring at Theseus, who sighs.