Chapter 1: Too little to Murder

Start from the beginning

Since the day her step-mother stepped  her foot into her house, Clara always wanted to strangle that woman on her neck.
Alia was very cruel to Clarissa she always bossed and ordered Clara around like she was her own slave, which she was even though they had so many maids to the job.
Sometimes, she even gave her jobs that were meant for the maids

"Clara bring me a glass of water"

"Clara wash my plate in the kitchen"

"Clara make sure you polish my shoes and iron my clothes and you better don't burn it, you brat"

Clara this, Clara that, all over the place. This made Clara's hatred for Alia grow rapidly day by day like she was going to burn.

Well one day, Clara find out something that had proved her theory for years between her stepmother and her father.

Alia confessed that she never loved Clarissa neither did she love Easton when she was on the phone with her friend one day in the small living room, when Clara wanted to watch tv there

"

Good afternoon Maya... Everything is going well....better than before...oh her?"

"Her?" Clara whispered to herself.

"I hate her sooo much! She just so annoying! Clara is just a fool like her father but the father is the bigger one. I mean he is so easy to manipulate......uh huh....really"

Silence....

"It was pretty easy getting into his house and becoming his wife so you can possibly believe that he actually thinks I love him.....Yep!"

Then after a short silence, Alia laughed hysterically,

"Girl, you knew from the beginning what this is all about.....yes, just for the money and to of course, aid my son...it will take a few months but don't worry it will all work out-"

BANG!!

Clara gasped and looked back at the door behind her. She realized that she forgot to hold the door and it closed with a loud thud.
Alia looked at the wall and figured someone or something was there,

"Maya.. I'll call u back...take care."
Alia ended the call.

Clara started to get nervous as she could hear Alia's footsteps becoming louder as she came closer to where she was hiding.
And at the worst times, Daniel came into the room and saw Clara hiding behind the wall. He smirked wickedly, and held her hostage, holding her hands from the back so his mother could catch her. Also appeared behind the wall and saw the sight. She smiled.

"Well, Clara looks like not only are you disrespectful to me but also happen to eavesdrop on my conversations?"

"I wasn't eavesdropping!!"
Alia held Clara's cheeks squashing them together. Her red painted nails pressing into her delicate skin.

"Shut up! Don't you lie to me because the truth is obviously written on your ugly, pathetic face!"

She groaned in pain as Alia' s nails kept piercing into her skin.

"Let me go!" Clarissa said as she struggled to escape from Daniels grip.

"How cute. Well normally I would have taught you a lesson and since your father isn't around, I can do whatever i want with you"
She smacked her lips,

"Buuuut, I can make a deal with you?"

"Never!"

"Shut up!!" Daniel said holding her tighter.