Chapter 11: Into The Vipers Nest: Part 2

"Oh Alia you dirty player, your time is coming to an end. I can smell it."

Warm water from the shower bathed her as the blood of the innocent washed down from her body. She raised her hands to rinse her hair. She hummed to herself happily.

When she was satisfied, she turned off the shower and stepped out. She grabbed the towel off the rail and wrapped it around her body. Water still dripping from her body, she came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.
She sighed happily and looked at glass window display beside her bed, taking in the Mexico City view.

"Coming here did work out after all" she muttered.

Clara looked away from the window and the torn garment all scattered on the floor caught her eye. Her fancy dress she wore to the casino yesterday, was now all torn up and stained with blood-thanks to herself.

She was crazy last night, she couldn't control herself. She had to do something to stop that urge, she didn't have a choice.
She eyed the dress a little longer before she stood up. She bent down and picked up a torn piece of the dress.

Her tongue touched the blood stain and she giggled like a little girl at the high salty scent. Last night was amazing for her, not only did she find out Alia's plan, she got to enjoy herself. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
The way the receptionist's blood filled the bathroom stall. It was like a piece of art to her

❤️💀💀💀💀💀💀💀❤️

Clara's POV:
After the meeting, finally knowing Alia's plan to put my father in jeopardy, I had first lured the receptionist out of her office into the restroom when Homero wasn't looking.

When she was finally in the bathroom hall I made up some dumb excuse to get her distracted. Told her there was a problem with the toilet. The plan was already in motion and when she was trying to see the problem, I stabbed her right in the back. She was about to scream but I knew the drill.

I covered her mouth before she could scream. Seconds after, blood slowly soaked the receptionist's white shirt. It unfortunately touched me but I liked it anyways.

I then forced her on her knees and drowned her, pushing her head into the toilet water.
Bubbles immediately surfaced as the poor woman frantically tried to grab something to push herself up but I was clearly way more stronger.

It wasn't that hard, even if it took time, her body gave up, and she stopped moving. Her body jerked a little.

I left hold of her and reached for my knife.
Raising my knife preparing for a dive, I stabbed her again and again. This went on continuously, the sounds of smushed flesh filling the hall. Blood moved fast and so did time. I knew Homero would probably be looking for me, so I hurried up even when I didn't want to.

I carried the body and dragged it into the another restroom. I sat her on the toilet seat which was really hard to do because she wouldn't stop falling down. Her blood messed it up but it was drying up.

I grabbed a mop and cleaned up the bloody mess and when I was done, I locked the restroom door. I cleaned the other restroom I killed her in next, not leaving a trace.

I couldn't let Homero or anyone see me because my body was obviously stained so she exited the casino using the back way. I went down a deserted street but made it to the hotel anyways. It wasn't easy, but I found a way to make it there without anyone seeing me. I had got away with another murder.