Chapter 10: Into The Vipers Nest

Okie dokie!
Now before you read I just wanna something clear!😕
Now in this story📖, two characters👯‍♀️ will not be from my creation💭!
I just decided to rip out these two characters from a telenovela💃🏼 channel (Telemundo). It's a surprise anyways so find out as you read😉! Enjoy and sorry for not updating early!👇

The next day Clara wasn't really doing anything, just scrolling through her phone, looking out the window to look at the city of Mexico, watching tv and eating. She was so eager for the time to turn to 8pm and it did. She had received 2 calls phone calls,
One from Homero, telling her his good luck and greetings and discussing on her transportation to the supposed casino.

And second from Alia's phone, about the casino. Alia had confirmed the name of the casino that was going to be holding the party.

She had been looking online for dresses she could order and she had seen the perfect one. A silver one leg dress, and she was going to wear that with her red hair wig and her green eyed contacts.

She looked at herself in the mirror admiring herself. Clara believed she had done a good work with her make up. She couldn't even recognize herself in the mirror anymore, she was a complete different person, that was on the outside. The dress was tight and comfortable, just her size but the contacts hurt her eyes so much.
Standing in front of the mirror, was a beautiful girl but inside there was still that psychopath deep down. Speaking of psychopath, she had been itching to get her hands on someone, a feeling of killing someone.
But she had to control herself. She had hurt herself a few times just to keep herself in check. It didn't take anything valuable from her.

Someone was knocking on her door. She went to it and looked through the eye hole. Two men were standing outside wearing clothes that matched to Mexican attire and they wore hats. Clara got suspicious,
"Are these Homero's men?" She asked herself,

"Whose there?" Clara asked,

"Mr Homero prefers us to pick you up Mrs Clara."

"Hold on." she said,
Clara opened the door with her key card. She pulled it open and stepped out showing herself. The guards stared at her in awe adoring her new look,
"Um sorry madam, I think we have the wrong person?" The first one asked.

"It's still me, I know your boss, Cmon let's go" Clara said attempting to walk ahead, but the guards stood in her way,

"What are you doing?" She asked,

"Ma'am, I don't think you are going anywhere, who are you?" The second guard asked again,

"I'm Clara Regan damnit! Your boss will make you all pay once you know who you're talking too like that" Clara said getting heated.

She could stab the guy right now. The guard ignored Clara's threat and called Homero.
It took a while until Clara could hear loud angry yells from his phone.
She smirked. The guard cut the call and looked at Clara.
"I'm so sorry Mrs Clara, we mistaken you for someone else"

"Yeah you should be" Clara said rolling her eyes. Clara pushed her way through the two gaurds and went into the elevator.

Clara's POV
Homero's men escorted me to his car parked outside the hotel. We all entered. I got into the backseat and looked to my side not surprised to see Homero.