Chapter 6: Catching Up

"Good morning citizens of our beloved town, I am Randy Jefferson and this is CNN. In today's news, there have been occurring unexpected deaths at Kentwood High, one like Henry Stewart, a 17 years old boy, found dead at the back of his school. Our police force immediately came to interrogate the scene looking for any clues that could lead them to the murderer. Right now, the police are trying to comfort the victim's family and find the criminal.
People have gone missing and people are dying. Some believe that it's the work of the drug dealers that are in the country,influx it with a illegal drugs, spoiling and ruining the futures of our children and youths.
Beware fellow citizens, lock your doors, windows and bear watch on your children because there are killers lurking around, next after this short break, the weather plans for this week-"

She turned the huge tv off with the remote and rested her back on the sofa. She sighed heavily.
"Great now the stupid police will be on my tail" she said as she rolled her eyes. This all came as a game changer for her.

'Who the hell did they think they are ruining her business by blaming those people's blood on her?!' She thought.

"Who the hell is killing this people and why?!" She asked herself as she started to think about what to do. Her son came into living room with the same thoughts as his mother,

"Mom what are we gonna do? The police will be on our trails now" he said as beside his mother.

"I know honey I'll figure something out don't worry" Alia said.
Daniel rested on the sofa looking at the ceiling. He closed his eyes letting out a sigh,

"Still haven't gotten over it" he said. Alia knew what he was referring to.

"No, don't worry we will find out who killed Tina, I swear honey" Alia said as she grabbed her son's hand and kissed it. He looked and smiled at her.

"I still can't believe she will die so early" he said.

"I know, I know, well you better get ready, today is her burial"

"And you think I don't know that mom?"

"Just go, I bought a new black suit for you, it will make you look more handsome that you already are"

"Ok mom"

"Oh and don't forget to tell that sister of yours"

"Yeah whatever, I can't wait for your husband to die so I can end her" Daniel said rolling his eyes.

"Yes, you know very well that as far as Eaton is around, she's untouchable" Alia said.

"I'm just gonna send a maid to do it"

"Ok then"
Daniel called for one of their maids, Beatrice.

She was a beautiful girl in her thirties. She had brown dull eyes, with black straight short hair. She had a five year old son, but wasn't married.

Beatrice was one of the assistants of the head maids and she has been working for the Regans for plenty of years even when Clara's mother was still alive. She and Daniel didn't really have a good relationship going on.
"Yes Sir Daniel?" Beatrice answered as she arrived.

"I need you to go and tell Clara to get ready for a burial and tell her to be quick about it"

"Yes Sir"
Beatrice turned to leave but felt a slap land on her butt. She turned around quickly only to meet Daniel smirking at her. She sighed so as to not get angry at her boss's son.
"Sir please with all due respect, I don't like the way you sexually harass me" she said with an offensive look.