Chapter 9: A Trip To Mexico

The teenage psycho was watching tv in her room, sitting on her bed, her legs criss crossed. She had her phone beside her. Clara had to be ready if a call came at any moment. It was the weekend and Clara for the first time, was actually thankful. The school had closed down because of the death of you know who.....

The best thing about it is no one suspected her. They had questioned all the students in school about the death of Henry but since no one was a witness, she was free. She's a little innocent angel like everyone thinks, just without the anger issues.

Clara had had her private anger management class with her psychiatrist that morning, so she seemed calm instead of being in the mood to kill and butcher Pepe into pieces with an axe based on the fight that happened earlier between them.

She watched the large screen tv with no full interest until an advert came on. It advertised about a new school. A school bus with happy kids in it showed and it brought her to her middle school years,

She hated everyone and everyone hated her. They rejected her because she was different and to add salt to the bruise, her father was well known criminal.
The kind of that relationship between her and her peers was perfect for her so she couldn't feel guilt when she splits their throats. Every time she saw a school bus drive by, all she thought about was just setting the bus on fire along with all the kids inside.

Clara smirked evilly

She had always wanted to do that, she didn't care if any of them were innocent or good, they would all suffer the same fate.
She shook her head as she felt like punching something. She took a few breaths and turned off the tv. It was making her loose control.

"Ugh this is taking forever!" Clara said as she looked down at her phone annoyed.
No calls had been made since yesterday. She decided to the check the app that Frank had installed in her phone-for the fifth time. As soon as she opened the app, her phone started to ring.

She swallowed the saliva in her mouth and she accepted the call. She was surprised at the female voice she heard. It was Alia's voice.

"It actually works" she whispered.
She was so happy. Frank did a great job. If this call could last for three minutes, she would know where Alia's going to.

"Hello?" Alia's' voice said on the line.

"Alia, I'm just going to go straight to the point, I'm holding a party at my casino tomorrow" The male voice said.

"Okay?.."

"I want you to come at 8pm exact, the party is going to be wild then, that way, if you come in, no one will recognize you and you won't risk your self being followed"

"That's good"

"Felipe and Titi and a special visitor will be here with me, we will be expecting you"

"I won't disappoint"

"That's what I like to hear"

The call ended making the signal get disconnected. Her phone tracked the other caller's location to Mexico.

"Mexico? Are they serious?" She asked herself.
It wasn't something someone one will be fully surprised about. Mexico was one of the popular places drug dealers dealt in.