Chapter 1: Too little to Murder

Dead Bones Prison. 
4th May Saturday

Two muscled up well trained guards  walked in and stood in front of her prison room. They banged on it and the prisoner looked up at them, with darkness in her eyes.

"Ok Clara cmon, it's lunch time." The first guard said. He opens the gate, the other guard firmly holding his gun, and he grabbed Clara, the supposed criminal out of her Solitary Confinement cell and out to the prison lunch room.

They let Clara go and she sat on the cafeteria seat beside a prison window closed with both glass and barrel wires due to her a long time ago.
"Clarissa Bell!" the prison nurse called. Clarissa sharply looked away from the window and yelled back,

"What?!!"

"Clarissa Regan Belle, I just need to give you a check up so-"

"Why?! Is it by force?!"
Clarissa stood up and yelled on top of her voice. Every prisoner in the room was watching.

"Clarissa please calm down-"
Without the nurse finishing her sentence, Clarissa served a hard blow to the poor woman's face that sent her flying and crashing on a wooden table.
The nurse's nose bled but Clarissa wasn't done.
She got on the woman and punched her with all her strength and anger. It wasn't long before the police guards caught hold of her and threw her back into her small cell.

Clarissa sat in the small, dark cell. She sat down on her bed, with a white sheet. The right edge was stained with dry blood.

Looking at the ceiling, she sighed annoyingly. She stared down at her bloody knuckles.
Clara hated this place and everyone in it. She had no friends which she felt comfortable with.
She still knew how she ended up here and she could still remember those days, the days of her freedom, her days of crime and days of all sorts she could think of.
The boredom in her cell made her mind to think about the past, especially her painful times before she ended up here...

❤☠️❤☠️❤☠️

Clarissa Belle Regan was a teenage girl living in a neighborhood with her  family of criminals. Clarissa as a matter of fact was a rich kid.

Her father, Easton Belle Regan, was a business tycoon. Well that's after he was caught and arrested for illegal drug dealing which was true. He was bailed out by his step wife, Alia after a whole year. His horrible experience from prison haunted him and he put an end to his dirty and dark ways, fully turning to his original business which was still blooming. So he didn't have a problem.

As for Alia, her step mother, she was even worse than her father. She was into drug dealing and money laundry. She was also arrested for sneaking in drugs into an airplane. But she didn't learn a lesson and only learnt to be careful next time.

Daniel, Clarissa's step brother was like a lesser version of Alia. Not to mention he looked a lot like his mother too. He's a murderer and kills for money even when Easton was very rich. That didn't mean he didn't help Alia in her business.

Clarissa was unlike them. She wasn't a drug dealer, a murderer or a thief, overall,she wasn't a criminal.
But for her young teenage age, she definitely had the intentions of dark things.
She was a quiet kid, didn't talk much. She had the face of a harmless child, but the character of an aggressive teenager and also a psychopath.
Not everyone knew about this. Only  her father and a few unlucky maids-from experience. It had been going on for years now, so she had a psychiatrist to help her situation.

In Clarissa's dark but calm mind, she always wondered how it felt like to murder.
Daniel had always mocked her for not being tough or not having the balls to do bad things.
She hated that and it boiled that ball of anger inside her but she couldn't do anything to defend herself. It was not only Daniel, but also Alia who Clara hated.