17 - The Burrow

En başından başla

"Thank you Percy!" You softly called out hoping to not wake the rest of the family. You looked over to Fred who was wearing an annoyed expression. "What's wrong with you?"

"He has a soft spot for you... all my brothers do."

"Is that a problem?" You asked. Fred thought about your comment for a second before speaking again.

"I'm still your favourite though?"

"Are you jealous of your brothers?" You smiled.

"No I'm the best looking one."

"You know I think George is better looking." You smirked at the boy.

"But we look-" You cut him off.

"You're my favourite Freddie." You messed up his hair, leaning over the counter

"Better be."

"What if I was lying?"

"Well..." He looked at you and leaned over his new invention to get closer to you. "We'd have a problem. Feeling confident you moved slightly closer to him.

"And how would we resolve that?" He cocked his brow and smirked.

"Well I was thinking-"

"Mornin' love birds." George interrupted causing you to move away from Fred. "Sorry did I ruin your little make-out time then-"

"Shut up George." Fred spat as he went back to what he was doing.

"What's your plan with those?" You pointed at Fred who was wrapping little toffees.

"You know that kid that bullies Harry?" George started.

"Who Draco or Dudley?"

"Dudley obviously." Fred replied.

"Well he's on a diet isn't he?"

"So Harry said."

"We're gonna drop some sweets and watch the rat eat em'."

"And that's your master plan is it? Feed a child some sweets? Intelligent pair you two are." You commented as you made yourself a drink.

"They're Ton-Tongue Toffees." Fred replied. "You would have known about them if you weren't so interested in Bill and his stories."

"Try not to get jealous Fred." You smirked.

"I'm not bloody jealous!" He snapped.

"Dunno you do sound a bit jealous." George added more fuel to the fire. Fred glared at you two as he stuffed the sweets back into his pocket. You and George couldn't help but laugh at his twin's reaction.

---

A few hours had passed and you were all ready to go and pick up Harry. Mr Weasley had connected the Dursleys to the floo network so you were all going to travel via floo powder.

"Everyone ready?" Mr Weasley announced. You, Fred, George, Ron and Mr Weasley had decided to go pick up Harry. You went first and you were quickly transported to what you thought was the Dursleys front room. You opened your eyes to just see darkness. Your heart dropped and a wave of panic washed over you. You put your hands up and realised you were inclosed. Suddenly someone fell into you, it was Mr Weasley.

"Oh (y/n) I'm so sorry- uh what's happened here?"

"I think they've boarded the fireplace up." Your nerves settled now that you were with someone. Suddenly someone else crashed into you. It was Fred.