Epilogue (Minju)

The two of them talked about everything that happened between Y/N and Minju, which lead to them remembering everything about how their relationship began.

"After hearing everything about Minju and her family, I'm really glad that she ended up with you, Y/N. I don't know what would might happen if you didn't." Felix said.

"I think you're right. She made my life that much better, and from that point on, we succeeded in doing things that we can't do on our own. She truly inspired me, Felix. It's thanks to her that I became who I am today." Y/N replied.

"Speaking of which, you and Minju got separated after we graduated, right? What happened then?"

"I told her that I'll be studying overseas for my tertiary degree in music, which my parents approved. She was sad at first, but decided that it was for the best. She is truly a very understanding person, I'm glad to have her as my fiancée."

"You're definitely right about that Y/N. I mean, during her senior year, she did become the most popular student at the academy, just like Eunbi-noona. As you'd expect, a lot of potential admirers both on and off campus tried to date her, which worried me and her friend, Hyewon-sunbaenim. But true to her word, she only has eyes for you, and that remained until you returned to her. Now that's what I call a true long-distance relationship that actually worked out."

"Of course, we made a promise to wait for each other until we meet again, and that's what happened. There's no one else who can replace her in my life, and now, I can proudly say that we belong to each other now." Y/N said, while Felix grins at his words.

"It may sound a bit cliché, but it is true nonetheless. But have you heard about Hyewon-sunbaenim lately?" Felix asked him.

"I surely did. She went overseas after she graduated, which was a year before we did, and continued her studies there. Then, a few years later, she was able to conduct an orchestra of her own, which she went to perform with all over Europe. I heard she's going to be here just a few months from now, to perform alongside them."

"Well I envy you. I'm pretty sure she's going to be admitting you and Minju for free, knowing that she's her best friend."

"True, and of course we'll get the best seats in one of the upper boxes naturally." Y/N bragged, making Felix hit him a bit.

"Yah, just rub it in, will you? At least you could invite me and Hitomi for one of your upcoming recitals at least."

"That's no problem. My next performance with Minju will be two months from now, so I'll make sure to give you, Chaewon and Hitomi the VIP treatment."

"Now that's what I'm talking about. Being invited by none other than the Ace Pianist and the Harp Princess would be something only a few privileged ones could have. I'm glad I had my connections." Felix said as the two of them laughed.

"It's the least I can do for all of you, since you all supported me all these years. But, I'm still feeling a bit sad for your sister, even after all that's happened back then."

When he heard this, Felix suddenly tapped his shoulder.

"Come on Y/N, we already talked about this. Chaewon-noona is doing well for herself. In fact, you might have already heard that she's one of the best opera singers in the country, which makes me proud of her. If there's anyone who supports your relationship with Minju more than I do, it's her, and there's no reason for you to question it. She always wants the best for you, and that won't ever change."

"Thank you Felix, that means a lot coming from both of you."

"It's nothing really. I guess it's time for me to go Y/N, since she's already here for you." Felix said as he saw Minju walking towards them while smiling.

After greeting Felix, Minju embraced Y/N as she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay you love birds. Good luck on your performance today, for I'm sure this will be one of the best ones you'll ever deliver." Felix said as he bids goodbye to the two of them.

"Well oppa, should we go?" Minju asked.

"Of course Minju. I can't wait to begin performing today, especially with you." Y/N replied.

"This school has given me a lot of memories, and the most important of them all was when I met you for the first time oppa. I'll never forget everything you've done for my sake, and I hope that our performance today would be something that everyone would enjoy."

"I'm with you on that Minju. Today I'm giving it my all along with you, for there is nothing else I would ask for in my life than for us to live our lives at each other's side."