Sakura Part VI: Anima

Anima - a musical term that indicates "to spring to life"

At a cafe, 2 weeks after the promotional recital and Sakura's recovery

Sakura was patiently waiting at a cafe along with Chaeyeon and Nako, as they were all waiting for Y/N to arrive. This would be the first day she went outside after her successful surgery, and all of them were planning to celebrate today with Y/N. The two were talking about Nako's performance from the recital, and how she felt while performing with him on that stage.

"So how was it, Nako? I watched the video that Chaeyeon recorded on the night of the recital, and I must say you truly impressed me. I only wished that I was there to watch you both in person."She said to her.

"I know Kkura-unnie, but still, I'm really happy that I got to perform with Y/N-oppa on the recital, I really learned a lot from there, and it gave me a big chance to get my name out there for everyone!" She said enthusiastically.

"That's right, Nako. Your efforts truly paid off, and having personally witnessed you and Y/N gave it your all, I could say that I was more than glad to have helped both of you." Chaeyeon said to her.

"Speaking of which, I feel that you're a bit jealous about them, aren't you Kkura-unnie?" Chaeyeon teased.

"Huh? I-I'm not! I'm really glad that they were able to perform well on the recital, of course! But now that I've recovered, I can't wait to be on the stage with him again." Sakura said as the two continued teasing her.

"I bet you do unnie. So, how are you feeling right now? Did the doctor told you about any side effects after the operation? Chaeyeon asked her.

"You'll both be glad to hear that there won't be anything of that sort. The doctor told me that the procedure went much easier than they expected, but it was still a very difficult operation. They managed to succeed with the transplant without any complications. So from now on, I'll be able to move and act normally again, without any worry about having the same things happening before my surgery."

Hearing this gave both Chaeyeon and Nako a true sense of relief, specifically for her, as Sakura would now be able to live normally again. With this, both of them are looking forward for another duet with both her and Y/N, whom they knew would be the happiest out of all of them.

Just then, Sakura's phone suddenly rang, as she noticed that Y/N is calling her. She quickly answered it and puts it on speaker mode, while the three of them listened.

"Hello Y/N? Where are you? We've been waiting for you for 30 minutes now." Sakura told him.

"I'm really sorry, Kkura-noona, but I woke up late this morning, and I had to do some last minute stuff before I head out. Don't worry, I'm already heading towards the cafe right now. Sorry for making you wait." He said.

"No worries here. We'll be just waiting for you to get here. By the way, is Eunbi with you?"

"I'm sorry noona, but Eunbi-noona won't be able to make it today. She had things to do for eomma, so I'm afraid she won't be able to join our celebration this morning."

"That's too bad. But at least you'll be here, so I'll just be waiting for you." Sakura said, while Chaeyeon and Nako were smirking at her.

"Well noona, you won't be waiting any longer, because I'm about to-"

Suddenly, Y/N stopped speaking, as Sakura heard a loud noise afterwards. Chaeyeon noticed that at the same time, the noise was similar to something loud that they heard just now. There they saw the other people at the cafe going out to see what's outside. Sakura began to worry, as horrific thoughts came to her when she felt something was going on.