Intermezzo: Special Chapter

Since a couple of my readers requested it, here's a short chapter for Eunbi and Han. 

Note: This chapter is aligned with events related only to Chaewon's story, so if you didn't read hers, then I apologize in advance.

Kwon Residence, day of Y/N's date with Chaewon

It was a beautiful morning for both Y/N and Eunbi, as today is a special day for the both of them. Y/N had already planned to go out with Chaewon this weekend, and that he already made plans with her for their itinerary. Meanwhile, Eunbi is feeling nervous at the moment, all because this would be her first date with someone, and that Han had asked her just two days after their celebration for the festival.

"Um, do I look okay Y/N? I mean, this would also be my first time dating someone, so I don't really know what to expect from this." She said.

"You can relax noona. By the way, that outfit really looks good on you, and I'm sure Han would like it. You don't have to worry about him as well. Sure he may be a prankster sometimes, but he knows how to properly treat a lady." Y/N assured him.

"That makes me feel a bit relieved hearing you say that. Okay, I'll just act normally like usual, so wish me luck with him I guess. That goes the same for you and Chaewon, Y/N." She said.

"May you have an enjoyable time with him noona, and thank you as well. I'll be off first then." He said as he bid goodbye to her.

After she spent a few more minutes at home, Eunbi went ahead for her date with Han.

Trick Eye Museum Entranceway, early afternoon

Han arrived early for his date with Eunbi, hoping to make a good impression on her. After a few minutes of waiting, Eunbi arrived to greet him.

"Good afternoon, Eunbi-noona. I must say you look great today." Han politely said.

"Thank you, Han. You're looking good yourself. Now, shall we head inside?" She asked.

"Yes noona. I already bought our tickets, so we can already head inside if you want."

"That's very kind of you. By the way, stop calling me noona, just Eunbi is fine."

"O-oh, um, sure. Now let's go inside Eunbi." He nervously said, making her chuckle.

She soon held Han's hand for the first time, making his face red at the sudden contact.

"I can't believe it! I'm holding Kwon Eunbi's hand right now! This is a dream come true for me!" He said. Eunbi suddenly began laughing at him, once he realized that he said it all loudly.

"I-I'm sorry about that, Eunbi! I'm just really excited right now, especially that I'm with you today." He said while blushing at the sight of her.

"*chuckles* It's fine, Han. Just be yourself today. No need to be so formal to me."

"Thanks. All right, let's go Eunbi."

Trick Eye Museum, AR Zone

The two went inside the museum, and decided to start at the AR zone for their tour. Han and Eunbi were amazed at all the realistic images that greeted them inside, making it look like they're both part of the images before them.

Looking to be the gentleman, Han offered to take Eunbi's pictures for her, as she began posing at all the images she's interested in. Han was laughing at some of her hilarious poses, specifically when she posed at a particular image where she's being chased by sharks in the water. He can see that she's really having a good time, and that he was glad for it to be so.