Epilogue (Yena)

The two of them talked about everything that happened between Y/N and Yena, which lead to them remembering everything about how their relationship began.

"I have to say, when you told me everything about your friend Yena, I knew that you would eventually end up together, Y/N. I never thought you already knew someone even before you met noona and I."Felix said.

"I think you're right. She made my life that much better, and from that point on, we succeeded in doing things that we can't do on our own. She truly inspired me, Felix. It's thanks to her that I became who I am today." Y/N replied.

"But I still can't forget the time when she cried nonstop when she heard about you studying overseas for college. Even more so, she really did something unexpected just a year later."

"Yes I remember. *chuckles* Just a year after, she followed me in Germany and we ended up being together again. I never expected that she would do that, but that's just who my girlfriend is." Y/N said as he smiled.

"Well, you can't blame her though. After you already left her once, she'd try to prevent you from doing so a second time. I would call that true dedication on her part."

"I know, and that's one of the reasons why I love her so much. But then again, that was only part of the reason why she followed me." Y/N said as he tries to stop himself from laughing.

"That's right Y/N. She was more than determined to follow you when she heard that Yuri is studying at the same university as you did." Felix answered.

"Those two like to bicker all the time, even after all these years. But we could all agree that she's achieved a lot more than what we had right?"

"Jo Yuri, our generation's celebrated classical composer. It really has a nice ring to it."

"I agree, she deserves all the credit for everything she's accomplished, which is all the more reason why we're so proud of her. She even offered me and Yena to perform one of her latest sonatas, which would happen later this year. I hope you'll have a chance to watch it."

"I would definitely clear my schedule once the date is set, Y/N. You can count on that."

"Thanks, it would mean a lot to her if we could all be there together. She's already making the arrangements at this time, especially since she also wanted for Yujin to be there too."

"Whoa, that could only mean..." Felix said in bewilderment.

"You guessed right, Felix. The Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra would be performing alongside us, and we both know that Yujin is currently one of their star performers."

"That gives me all the more reason to be excited about it! It will be a great show for sure!" Felix answered.

"You should bring Hitomi with you too. I'm sure she'd love to go there with you."

"I know Y/N. It still feels so good that I finally have someone who also takes care of me."

"I couldn't be any happier for you. But, I'm still feeling a bit sad for your sister, even after all that's happened back then."

When he heard this, Felix suddenly tapped his shoulder.

"Come on Y/N, we already talked about this. Chaewon-noona is doing well for herself. In fact, you might have already heard that she's one of the best opera singers in the country, which makes me proud of her. If there's anyone who supports your relationship with Yena more than I do, it's her, and there's no reason for you to question it. She always wants the best for you, and that won't ever change."

"Thank you Felix, that means a lot coming from both of you."

"Yah, we're friends aren't we? That's what we're here for? Speaking of which, Yena seems to be running late."

"She told me that she's about to end her rehearsal just an hour ago. She should be arriving here at any moment."

"Choi Yena, she's changed a lot after you two started your relationship. Who would have thought that the clumsy and cute duck we knew is now our country's premiere flutist?" Felix said as he chuckled.

"The duck officially became a swan Felix, and I couldn't be more proud that I have someone like her in my life." Y/N said as they laughed.

"Oh, I'm already a swan in your eyes, oppa?" Someone said from behind them.

Both felt surprised when they saw Yena standing behind them. Y/N immediately embraced her as he offered her to join them.

"I may have said that just now, but you're still my ducky, Yena." Y/N teased.

"Yah, you're always teasing me! But then again, I always like my pet name, so it's fine." Yena replied.

"Ahem, well its good and all to see you two cuddling right now, but I must say that you're making me a bit uncomfortable watching you." Felix said.

The two of them laughed at what he said.

"Sorry about that, Felix-oppa. Anyways, are you going to watch our performance later?" Yena asked him.

"Unfortunately no, for I have a lot of things to do since this is the busiest day of the festival. I'm just glad I had the time to see you both today, and good luck at your performance later." Felix said as he prepares to leave.

"Thank you as well Felix. I hope that we had this chance to catch up." Y/N said.

"We'll have plenty of time for that soon Y/N. Just tell me when the wedding will be, I'll be there together with everyone!" He told them while pointing at Yena's engagement ring. Both Y/N and Yena can't seem to give a reply, as they were both blushing at his comment.

"W-well, let's just go shall we? I'm sure everyone's waiting for us to perform, Yena. It's the best we can do for the academy, since it gave us a chance to be what we are now, and there's nothing more I could ask for than to be with you by my side."

"I couldn't agree more Y/N. This would serve as our way of thanks for everything that happened here, and right now, I consider myself the happiest woman right now, for my wish to be with you not only on stage, but also in my life, had finally come true."