(Author Note) Little Help Please

Hello Gummies 🙋‍♀️

So I wanna start this off by saying, thank you for the support. I'm gaining more frequent readers which I'm extremely thankful for.

And with that being said, I want to ask you guys a few things to help me with progressing in the story. As you guys noticed, the next chapter will be a turning point and that's why I wanted to put this author note before messing things up or leaving things unanswered.😂

...

Please answer the following questions inline (in the line of the question.) 😭

1) Do you have at least 50% understanding of each of their powers? If not all of them, mention his/her name.

2) Who is the most interesting character so far?

3) Who is your favorite character so far?

4) Who do you think didn't get much backstory? You can mention more than one.

5) Who do you think had the least storytime? You can mention more than one.

6) Which ship do you like the most?

7) Who is the least interesting character?

8) Rate your interest from 1 to 10 to how much you enjoy reading the performances chapters? (There are currently 2 chapters [4 & 14], but yeah. This question crossed my mind 😅)

9) Do you have any doubts or any unanswered questions?

10) If by any chance I decided to write smut, would you like a warning at the beginning of the chapter? (I admit, this is a filler question cause I didn't want to leave the questions at number 9🙄)

...

I really hope you didn't find these questions hard to answer 😂 the most important questions are 1,4&5. You don't need to answer all of them cause the rest of them are for my personal satisfaction to be honest *exposed* 

Anyway, thank you in advance for answering and yes I'm assuming I'll get responses since I know most of you are interactive which is something I'm grateful for.

And ah-

See you in 2 days~ 😘

- 👑Noorie