"Let me help you." I took the bottles and filled them up.

    "U-Uhm.. I'm sorry for always making you guys worry.. I-I'll do my best.." I sighed.

    "If I graduated who would help you out? It's not like you're comfortable with everyone else. You're basically scared of everyone."

    I'm genuinely worried about her. It's like I want to protect her. She's always out of herself and she gets scared of everything.

    "I-I'm sorry. You're always looking a-after me.." She looked down. I pat her head and pinched her cheek.

    "No worries." I smiled and she managed to smile back. "Let's head back, you and I have been gone for too long."

    I carried the basket of bottles for her and we headed back. She heard rustling noises outside and she jumped, hitting me. She held on to my arm. She's like a kid.

    We got back and everyone's eyes were us. I don't really think that's a good idea to look at her all at once.

    "(Y/n) where were you?" Yaku asked.

    "U-Uhm.. I'm sorry I-I kinda got stuck.." She let out a nervous chuckle.

    "Boys were around her asking for her number, flirting and just basically scaring her off." I said and placed the basket on the bench.

    "(Y/n) are you sure about staying?" Kenma asked and (Y/n) nodded. "Just be careful next time." He sighed and took a bottle from the basket.

    Training went on until 8PM. The coaches left and it's just us players, and manager. Everyone's practicing on their own. I'm practicing with Kenma, Yaku practiced with Lev, Yamamoto with Fukunaga, and Inuoka and the rest practiced with each other.

    (Y/n) was patiently waiting for everyone to finish. She seemed like she was taking down notes, I just don't know what they're about.

    Despite being very timid, (Y/n)'s pretty smart. Smarter than Kenma, she analyzes things better and looks for better solutions. She's also very hardworking, she doesn't like running away once she's entered something.

    "Let's wrap it up. It's getting late." I announced and they started cleaning up.

    I walked to the bench and (Y/n) handed me a bottle, and a towel.

    "Thanks." I'm so tired. "Why didn't you go home yet?"

    "U-Uhmm it's... I just hehe.." I raised a brow at her. "I'm kinda scared... It's really dangerous around my place when it's almost 9PM.. So I can't go home by myself when it's late.."

    "You could've left earlier, then wouldn't it have been safer for you?" She just scratched her temple.

    "I didn't want to leave yet... I'm the manager so I have to take note of everything. I'm already causing you so much trouble, I just wanted to do something in return."

    She handed me her notebook and it's all about the errors we made. Receives, tosses, spikes, serves.. She's got them down, moreover it's so well written and organized.

    I love her penmanship.

    "You stayed for this?" She smiled and nodded. "We never really had a manager so you're our first. Thank you. I'll walk you home.." She blushed.