Chapter 8: Who was it? (Thanks for 300!)

OMG Y'all I'm so happy! Thank you so much for 300 followers! You do not know how much your support means to me! 

I've been writing this story for a bit, and I really love reading all your comments! Heck, I read all of them! It makes me so happy that you guys legitimately enjoy my content. I don't have many followers on anything, so to have over 300 on Wattpad is unreal for me :,)  

You guys are the absolute best! Thank youuuuu <<<<<<<333333 

(Should I drop my Socials?) -w-

Anyways, enough about me. 

ITS JIKOOK TIME!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin, who's chest heaved quickly because of his intense heart palpitations, fell to the ground harshly. Blood pounded in his ears as an overwhelming sense of dream crept up on the omega. His hands shook, his feet tingled, his vision disfigured as if he were looking through a fish-eye lens. His inability to breathe caused his thoughts to jumble up; he cried. Hot, warm tears began to pour out of his eyes as his heaving chest ached ; he clenched the hem of his shirt with his fist. The nauseous omega sniffled loudly, wailing in agony. 

He had to get out of there. Now. 

Noticing how distraught and worried his friend was, Hoseok grabbed onto his arm, dragging him up to his feet. 

"Let's get out of here Jimin." Hoseok stated sternly. 

"Where should he go? The whole school is packed with alphas!" Yoongi whispered into Hoseok's fluffy ear. 

"We'll just have to leave school." He replied. 

"Ok. Follow me." Yoongi took off, the others following.  

The puma, who was definitely fast on his feet, led the pair around a series of corridors throughout the school. Being the thug that he was, of course Yoongi knew of a few paths that led to the outside. He knew all too well how to ditch school. 

Jimin's scrunched up figure was leaning forward while his best friend was still dragging him along with him. His stomach churned, his legs struggled to keep running;Jimin felt hopeless. 

Thankfully, after not even a minute, the group finally managed to find the door to the exit. Yoongi smiled as he swiftly ran out, holding the door for both Jimin and Hoseok to exit safely. 

"Thank you.. now... where to-" 

GRUMBLE

The piercing sound of thunder startled the group as the dark sky was lit up by lighting. The loud patter of rain commenced; a downpour of rain suddenly took place. They were stuck in a ruthless and powerful storm. It was cold, dark, wet and dangerous. Hoseok whimpered in fear.