Chapter 4: Shower issues

WHuheuhuHeuhuewoehfoed I wrote the entire chapter but it didn't save cause my computer crashed so heEre We gO agaIn :)))))))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where.

Is.

My.

TOWEL.

Jimin, with a damp shaky hand, felt around the empty space near his shower cubicle. Nothing. He could only feel the cold rustic bumps of the cement wall, and an empty metal handle bar. Jimin decided to peek his head through an opening between the shower curtain and the wall next to him. The boy scanned the area, noticing how the showering area was empty. There wasn't anyone in sight... So who took his towel?

"Do schools usually hang their towels on the handlebars?" A distant voice asked.

Jimin, who was still looking around the room through his small little peephole, scurried backwards fearfully in response to the growing sound of bare footsteps coming his way. He soon noticed that whoever was walking towards him, wasn't wearing any shoes. Were they going to take a shower too?

Jimin, with a racing heart, out of pure curiosity, looked back out and took a peek at the doorway. His beautiful eyes soon took sight of something so irresistibly hot, that the omega, mouth agape,  almost cried out in awe at how unbelievably attractive it was. Jeon Jungkook, was standing there, with his big white towel which suddenly looked so small while being held by his strong hands, was only wearing a pair of tight navy blue boxers. His lightly pale, smooth skin gleamed in the bright shower room lights, and his toned, mouth watering muscular body was on full display for Jimin's little eyes to see. Oh god his abs, his pecs, his jawline ; his body was such a turn on and it drove the cat's omega senses crazy just by looking at him. But even with such an amazingly toned body, what really shocked Jimin was the size of his bulge peering out from his boxers. It was... massive. The omega's mouth watered even more , thinking of what it would look like if it wasn't covered by a lousy piece of fabric ; his tail was now wagging in excitement.

Jungkook, who had flung his over-sized bag from over his shoulder to the ground, opened it and took out a small bottle of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, as well as a fur brush. He then made his way to a shower cubicle (the one right next to Jimin's) and proceeded to hang the towel on not the handle bar close to Jimin's cubicle, but the one next to HIS.

aw, fuck.

He then, swiftly closed the curtain, tossing his underwear to the floor outside of the shower, and turned on the water, causing Jimin's heart to skip a beat a little. Jungkook was naked...

"The only thing that's standing between me and the handlebar is Jungkook's shower. So all I have to do is quickly rush over to it, grab the stupid towel, and run back to mine without getting caught. Simple right??? " Jimin thought to himself.

Slowly but surely, the omega tiptoed silently towards the end of Junkook's cubicle, butt naked and with a long fluffy pink tail between his legs. As he got closer, he noticed Jungkook's underwear was on the floor right next to him. Looking around in fear of getting caught, Jimin cautiously brought his head down closer to the article of clothing. With his face now mere millimeters from it, the cat innocently sniffed it with his cute nose, quickly scrunching it up because of a tingly sensation caused by an overwhelming wave of smells coming from the alpha's underwear. Soon enough, with his tail in the air, Jimin started purring like a cat in heat. It wasn't too loud, but the more he breathed in Jungkook's delicious scent, the less subtle it became.

Coming back to his senses, Jimin abruptly slipped back into his cubicle, trying to ease the growing sound of pleasure emitting from his throat. Resisting such urges was a very grueling task for the omega, but he was soon able to calm himself down ; the purrs now almost completely gone.