Chapter 6: Wolf and Puma

"Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked his classmate by leaning over his desk.

His clenched fists slammed onto the latter's desk ; a deadly glare painted on the bunny's face.

"Jimin? Who's that??" Hoseok chuckled sarcastically.

"You're his best friend, are you not?" He hissed threateningly.

"A-ah... yes, king alpha." He stuttered fearfully. "But why do you want to know where he is?"

"He's my partner for the project, so of course I want to know why he isn't here..." Jungkook mumbled.

"And why should I tell you where he is." Hoseok asked.

"Listen here." The stronger alpha leaned closer to his sitting comrade. "I can turn you into a lowlife pup if you keep up with that attitude of yours. So you better tell me where he is."

His growl of dominance sent shivers down hoseok's spine. Not only was he bigger and much stronger then the skinny wolf, but he was also capable of turning all other students against him with the snap of a finger. Hoseok mewled in fear, every ounce of his courage was dissipated by the king alpha.

"Still... I'm not sure Jimin would want just anyone to know.." Hoseok added flinching in response to Jungkook's growl.

"Just anyone? JUST ANYONE." Jungkook yelled furiously. "Do you KNOW who you're talking to?"

Hoseok looked up at the bunny, noticing how he was clearly in a position of inferiority compared to Jungkook's strong demeanor. The taller male's stance was powerful and decided, his superiority clear as day. Hoseok also just noticed that he had made the king alpha mad. King. Alpha.

Shit.

"Tell me where the boy is, now." Jungkook spat.

The atmosphere was tense, air thickening in the process, and by then, the whole class was watching the situation unfold. Countless students sat back and listened without saying a word. Nobody dared to interfere, especially since the king alpha was mad.

"Uh, um, ah..." Hoseok stuttered in reply.

"Spit it out mut!" The bunny shouted impatiently.

"He's at his house probably... hopefully..." he admitted shyly.

"Probably...? Huh? You're trying to pick a fight with me aren't you." The bunny leaned towards the latter.

"What! Nonono!" The wolf panicked. "I j-just don't know exactly where he is!"

Jungkook's big fluffy bunny ears were now tilted back in anger. His blood was pumping, nostrils flaring, yet even he didn't quite know why. The mere thought of Jimin makes his mouth water in excitement, so it makes sense that he got provoked very easily after noticing jimin wasn't in school that day.

Jungkook's consciousness couldn't keep up with the raw anger coursing through his body, he couldn't stop himself. His mind declared war against Hoseok for no sane reason. He was an enemy, a challenge in his eyes.

"I'm serious, I do not want to fight sorry! Sorry!" Hoseok whined.

"Why you little..-"

"Hey." A voice called out from the other end of the class. "Jungkook, want me to deal with Hoseok?"

Jungkook turned around only to find Min Yoongi, with his arms crossed and a playful smirk on his face. The whole class stared back at the blond haired feline in surprise, eyeing him down.

"I've been dying to beat him up ever since I got partnered up with him." He cackled.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow questioningly, laughing back at Yoongi's demand.