Chapter 2: Omega issues

"Alright class!" The teacher shouted from the front of the room

"Alright class!" The teacher shouted from the front of the room. "Resume your work on the project and go meet up with your partners."

The many students of the class all shuffled around to find an empty seat next to their partners. Jimin, who had missed a day to work on said project, was completely lost when the tall bunny Jungkook walked up to him with a stack of booklets and pamphlets in hand. The alpha dropped the pile of papers down in front of Jimin, startling the latter.

"W-what's all this for..." Jimin stuttered.

"Our project." He replied.

The bunny's response only made the cat even more anxious then he was before, shifting his weight around as his hands sputtered in a worried manner.

When Jungkook sat down next to him, Jimin felt his temperature rise as his nervous quirks started to kick in. He started playing with his silky pink locks of hair, stressing over the simplest things. Jungkook, on the other hand, had a stern and composed look on his face, seemingly unfazed and unbothered by Jimin's presence. But on the inside, the bunny was quite literally drooling over Jimin's thick and juicy thighs. He couldn't help but sneak a few glances down , only to be met with something so irresistible, it would leave him breaking out into a cold sweat.
"Uhm ..." Jimin started. "What's the theme of our project?"

Quickly snapping out of his trance, Jungkook blindly grabbed a random pamphlet from the pile and handed it to Jimin.

Scanning the cover, the smaller male's face soon faded into a deep shade of red.
"C-college of the hybrid education society, the study of the body, and the mind." He continued to a different page. "Themes that will be necessary as to fulfill the college diploma are... The heat and rut study as well as the alpha body and how it f-functions........"
Just as he finished that phrase, the class broke out into a piercing silence, followed by a large amount of chuckles.

Jimin couldn't even function at this point, his brain shutting down in response to the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment.
Jimin didn't even notice Hoseok reaching into his baby blue pencil case to grab a pencil without permission. As he looked up, the wolf whistled quietly, swiftly walking away as to not be a part of his dilemma. Jimin sighed.

"Uh... wrong one...." Jungkook chuckled.

Ten minutes later and the two haven't even done as much as glance at each other, the feeling of guilt still keeping Jungkook from looking at him and Jimin is still too embarrassed to move.

Twenty minutes go by and Jungkook is basically going insane. Jimin had to go use the washroom and after he came back, he sat down on his chair a tad bit too fast and he was even closer to jungkook.
His little nose could pick up the faintest smell.
If only he could get even closer to Jimin he could-