Chapter 13: Who's the omega

Ayo I've been gone for a while. Enjoy two consecutive chapters because I feel bad!

 Enjoy two consecutive chapters because I feel bad!

-

"Repeat that!" Taehyung shouted.

"T-there's an omega at our school.." A boy with short brown hair stuttered.

"An omega huh... Things just got interesting..." He smirked. "Who told you this, pup?"

"Nobody, sir, I overh-heard someone talking about it in the nurses office." He whimpered.

"Jin? Is it nurse Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't think s-so. I think it was a girl." He replied.

"God, Wonho you're quite the useful one aren't you..." Taehyung let out a sinister chuckle.

The Man sat up from his chair, slowly walking towards the cowardly bear. Wonho trembled in fear, looking down at the floor like a punished child. Taehyung brought his hand to the other's chin and lifted it up so he could meet his gaze.

"You're going to dig around for me. Find out which one of us is lying about their identity and make sure to tell me EVERYTHING you know." He demanded. "Be a good little servant okay?"

"Y-yes." Wonho understood.

"Good, I suggest you start spreading the news. It'll make your job much easier." The Tiger growled before menacingly walking out of the room.

-

-

-

"Ow.." Jimin whimpered softly. 

A pair of muscular hands slid down his sore back, lathering a large amount of cream to the bruised area. After a steamy weekend together, the newly formed couple spent the morning healing their "battle wounds" and, of course, Jimin was covered with them. Red spots and claw marks were painted over his pale skin. 

"Did you really have to go all out..." He groaned. 

"I'm sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to do it... That much..." Jungkook sighed. 

The bunny took out a large patch to cover the worse bits, and a bottle of foundation. Pouring a bit onto his finger, he spread the skin-coloured substance on top of the red spots he left on his neck, as well as the massive bite mark on  his nape. 

"Wow, Jungkook, you know how to apply makeup?" Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah, I did musical theatre at school for a bit, we had to apply foundation for the shows" He smiled. "But I'm glad I kept the bottle all these years."

"Same here, even though you do have a darker skin tone than me." Jimin replied. 

Once Jungkook was done applying makeup to Jimin's neck, the omega turned around to face him. He placed a gentle kiss to his cheek before sighing.