Chapter 7: Justice

These days have been really stressful for me, mostly because I'm more at risk from the virus, but also because I haven't seen the people I love in 4 months because I have to be extra careful. It's kinda making me depressed honestly... But Anyways, I hope you guys stay safe! Especially those with a fragile immune system/diabetes/lung problems (like I do). Stay safe loves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a totally normal day at school. The distant echoes of yelling alphas, the growling sounds of hybrids fighting, and of course, the obnoxiously loud cackling of his best friend Hoseok reminded Jimin that he was surrounded by blood-thirsty beasts that could tackle him at any moment in time. Oh what a time it was to be an Omega in an alpha school. His biggest secret had to be kept, or else all hell would break loose in this establishment. Thankfully, he had people in his life that he could trust. Or so he thought.

Him and Hoseok had been walking around for a few minutes, talking about random things as they made their way across the enormous school. Jimin, who's arms held a small pile of binders against his chest, stopped at his locker. He struggled to input the code as his hands were a little occupied at the moment, but he soon succeeded, sighing in relief as he opened the metal door. He plopped down his pile from earlier. Jimin then took his history binder, immediately closing the door and locking it afterwards.

"Honestly Jiminie, you need to organize your locker." Hoseok said sternly.

"What? What do you mean, my locker is fine." He replied.

"You literally just shoved all your books in there. That doesn't seem very clean to me." Hoseok nagged.

"Ughhhh sorry MOM. But it's my choice to be messy." Jimin chuckled playfully.

"Jiminieee..... I hate youuuu" Hoseok lightly punched Jimin in the chest, causing the latter to meow.

"And stop calling me Jiminie!" He hissed.

"Jiminiiiiiieeeeeee...." Hoseok whined.

Jimin laughed at his friend's strange behavior causing him to scrunch into a ball and lean backwards. He then stumbled back a bit to far, only to bump into someone from the back. He quickly turned around, his face red in embarrassment. He locked eyes with someone almost immediately; a pup. His red hair was disheveled and dirty, his face was droopy with a large scowl on his lips, and his big fluffy dog ears were tilted back in shame. Jimin jumped back in horror. That poor pup...

"I-I'm so sorry!" Jimin stuttered.

The boy only looked up at him, not a word came out of his mouth. He stared with big puppy dog eyes, suitable for a dalmatian hybrid. Yet they looked almost pitiful; he looked agonizingly sad. Jimin blinked back at him ; that was one of the very few times he'd come across a pup. Very few alphas got ranked as low as a pup in that school.

"Hey, kitty." An extremely deep voice called out.

Jimin speedily broke out of his trance, peering up from the pup and meeting the gaze of a tall dark haired man. Kim Taehyung. His face was emotionless, cold and distant as he looked down at Jimin from a distance. He was attractive, very attractive, and totally Jimin's type. But something was off about him...

"Y-yes?" Jimin asked fearfully.

"Why the hell are you saying sorry to a pup? Are you dumb?" The alpha spat.

"A-ah no, it was just a reflex." Jimin chuckled nervously, waving his hands around awkwardly.

"Psh. Fucking cats." He walked away, pushing the pup onto the ground in the process.