16 - The end of fifth year

Start from the beginning

Enjoy spending your summer with the Weasleys, I heard you may be going to the Quidditch world cup this year. I've moved a large sum of gold into your vault too, consider it thirteen years of missed birthdays. We'll be with one another again soon my girl.

I love you with all my heart. I'll write again soon.

Sirius

P.S To the twins -

Thank you for looking after my daughter these past five years in which you've known her. Thank you for protecting her and one more thing, if anything happens to her in your company then you two won't be around much longer to open that business of yours. Oh and thank you Lee for making sure (y/n) was okay during that Quidditch game.

You smiled brightly at the letter and let out a small laugh at the last part. "I think the three of you need to read this." You handed the letter around to the boys letting them read it when you suddenly saw Oliver Wood. "I'll be back." You muttered to them as you took off towards Oliver. He noticed you immediately and gave you a bone-crushing hug.

"I can't believe you're leaving me." You pouted at the boy.

"You'll know where to find me." He smiled.

"Promise me you'll write and tell me everything?"

"I promise you."

"It seems weird knowing I won't have my big brother around anymore."

"I think you'll have a few distractions." He guesterd to the twins. "Besides, someone told me you've got a little brother to take care of." He smirked.

"How did you know?"

"I saw those three lunatics running back to the tower and in a fit of panic they told me what was happening, we worked out rather fast that Professor Lupin was talking about Sirius Black. We had no idea if you wanted everyone knowing so we kept our mouths shut. The boys didn't know how you'd act if you found out that I knew so I waited up and shut my mouth. I sat on the staircase making sure you got back safe and that's when I heard everything. And for the record, I don't hate you." He winked causing you to fall into his chest.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Don't be daft!" He laughed as you pulled away.

"I'm going to miss you Oliver, I really am."

"I'll miss you too (y/n) oh and another thing..."

"Hmm?"

"I want you to be Captain of the Quidditch team."

"What?"

"McGonagall asked me to pick another Captain before I left and I wanted that person to be you. I've been training you for years and now it's your turn, lead em to victory for me again will ya?"

"Thank you." You hugged him again. "I won't let you down well, I hope I won't." You smiled at the boy. "I'm taking way too much of your time, go join the others. It's your last moments at Hogwarts. Enjoy it." Oliver kissed the top of your head before pulling away and bidding you a goodbye.

You walked back over to the boys to see a very ecstatic Lee and a worried Fred and George. "Everything okay?" You asked the boys as you sat down next to Fred again.

"I love your dad." Lee said with a wide smile plastered across his face.

"Speak for yourself!" George said. "How'd he know about our dream to open a joke shop anyway?"

"He's a man of many talents Georgie." You smiled. "Are you okay Fred?" Fred coughed and returned the letter to you.

"Yeah I'm fine."