Chapter 8: Coming Out.

Start from the beginning

“W-w-what? Your kicking me out?”

“It is for the best Zayn, we don’t want to catch your gay tendencies, your mother and I will help you pack.”

“What, what? Don’t you love me?”

“We will always love you Zayn, but we can never look at you the same ever again, you are a disgrace to our family.”

I just stand there and cry, sobbing my eyes out. How could they do this to me? I am their only son! Where will I go? Who will take me?

While Zayn was packing up his things and Liam’s parents were rejoicing in their son’s happiness Harry was bringing Louis over to meet his parents, and to come out, both at the same time.

Harry POV:

“You can do this Harry, I will be right beside you the whole time, okay?”

“Thanks Louis, I don’t know if I could do this without you.”

I was so nervous, I don’t know how my parents and my sister would react, hopefully they were okay, I really hope they would like Louis too. I just really want everything to work out for the best, I really want to be happy.

“Kiss me Haz.”

“What?”

“Kiss me, it will ease your nerves.”

“Okay” I say grabbing Louis by the neck, pulling him into my embrace. His thin lips tasted like strawberries and they moved with grace along with mine. He was an exceptional kisser. We broke apart after a few minutes and he took my hand.

“Lets do this.”

I entered  my house, opening the garage. It was time to let it all out.

“Oh Harry you brought a friend over? Who’s this?” asks my dad.

“This is Louis, he lives on the other side of the street down a couple houses.”

“Oh? The Tomlinson boy! I had tea with his mother last week, Nice to meet you Louis, you can call me Anne.”

“Hello” he said shaking her hand then my father’s.

“So Louis do you have a girlfriend?” Gemma asks.

“Gem! You just met you don’t go asking people that!” I say staring her down.

“Okay, Louis. Do you have a boyfriend then?”

“GEMMA!!!!!” did she catch on that easily? Did she really figure me out this quickly?

“Okay I am going to set a place for Louis beside Harry and go get the food.”

“Thanks mumsy!”

“Mumsy? That’s cute” Louis teased.

“Don’t judge” I say fake pouting.

We all sit down at the table as my mom served everyone some chicken, potatoes and rice. My mom is a really good cook, she makes simple meals but they all taste like they came from five star restaurants.

I was quivering. Louis put his hand in mine and I grasped it tightly, he was doing everything to calm me down. What came next made me choke on my food, I was definitely not expecting this.

“So Harry, why were you and Louis kissing in front of the house?” my dad says looking up at me.

“W-w-w-what!” I choked.

Louis turned to me with a shocked expression, did they really actually see that?

“Son if your gay that is okay, and if Louis is your boyfriend we are more than happy for you, just be aware that we got camera’s this morning, so we will know if you are sneaking around” My mom says to me.

“So your not mad at me?”

“No we have know really forever, when you played soccer as a boy we could see you checking people out” my dad says teasing me.

“Really you knew?”

“We are just happy if you are happy Harry, by the way it was Gemma who pointed it out on the camera’s that’s how we all saw you two snogging eachother.”

“I was just trying to calm him down” Louis tells my parents.

“Or trying to get him up!” my dad says implying a sexual innuendo.

“No, dad NO!” I say covering my ears.

This night couldn’t have worked out any better, my parents know I am gay, they have always known apparently. And a major bonus they absolutely loved Louis! I just need to brace myself for school on Monday, I know I will be okay with Louis standing by my side, holding my hand.