Twenty Eight

NAINA

she had turned her side to touch what she had wrapped herself around last night. rajveer' body. she spread her hand and called him lightly..

Raj

for a second she was not able to believe her own fate that she was with raj. after so much commotion, downfalls, so many hurdles but she was able to have him. the love she had for him never faded neither did her misery. but all well that ends well. perhaps this was how she was going to have her fairy tale. no matter how bad life had been she never ever gave up her faith in Disney. for somewhere that was how she kept herself alive. 

she called him one more time with much affection.

Raj...

her eyes still shut but body yearning for him. her soul searching his presence. When for some more time she didn't hear anything she opened her eyes. bed was empty. so was room. she got up and put her flip flops on. going to bathroom...knocking there but finding it open. she for a second lost her calm. rajveer was not in bathroom. where he could be! she ran in whole quarter but found him nowhere...

her heart running a marathon. where he can be? where he can go? 

may be for a run...

she checked her cell and found a text from him..

I'll be back soon..love. hang on there for me...the way you always do. 

It just made her smile. she kissed the screen many times. her heart fluttering..her mind going back to last night where she was high in passion. trying to devour him. trying to just have him at any cost. her lips many times dipped to his chin instead of kissing his lips. the hurry so much in her that rajveer was laughing at some points. two or three times he stopped her and asked if she had to get up early or there was some confidential meet in midnight. but the fire in her was so alight she burned down everything that came in between. and naveen...her idiot brother...who called her as usual he does. just to check up on her he pulls such stunt. and now he has a very good idea of her patch up with her ex husband. 

well..not that she is ashamed or anything...she has not even an ounce of guilt for giving rajveer a second chance with her heart on the plate. well...beginning doesn't make a great impact until you begin from the end. she loves him and thats the only thing that matters.

her cell pinged. she checked it..finding anita' text about her queries related to her ongoing fondue. actually what they did last night. for a second naina wanted to laugh. her family had weird way of checking up on her. someone asks recipe in midnight...someone asks details of her long, hardcore night in morning. 

thank god! atleast they are there...they were there when she needed them. they are still there when she has this determination in her to move on. and that makes her realize how lucky she is! to have a great brother...a very good sister-in-law, best parents and now a little docile lover. 

speaking of lover where rajveer can go in so much hurry!

her mind wander one more time but she decides to call it a day. there re so much to think about. word is not going to end today itself. she has too many things to do. taking bath is priority among them. she goes to her cupboard. pulling out her clothes...and dancing to bathroom...

for it is Sunday of his life....

____________________________________

THREE DAYS LATER

'are you sure?' 

'i am damn sure. there can not be another reason.bhaiya. do you think he will vanish into thin air? all of sudden. without any trace! i fucking know him. there can not be another reason. it is either this or nothing.'

naveen fell into chair. his hand on his forhead.

'is chutiye ka dimag sad gaya he. call annie yar. we need her right now.'

'but she is pregnant. all this stress...how she will deal with all this? no...we cant inform her.'

'then how? dont you think we have to take care of this matter unofficially! if any of officer gets a hold of this matter, you will be charged with breach of conduct. and if somehow you are given benefit of doubt or some feminism shit still this matter will be highlighted. there will be a storm in our lives. just think naina...you want to jeopardies your career again?'

'but....i can not let him win again this time. he has to lose.'

'do you have something in mind?'

'may be. but before that i have to make some calls. this time we are not going to give in...not at all.'

'i'll have rajveer' head when i see him the first time.'

naina glares naveen.

'what! tujhe puri duniya me wahi nikamma mila tha pyaar karne ko?'

'dont blame me. ok. jab shadi karke milne aayi thi to khushi se naach rahe the tum. tab to bahut dosti rishtedari me badal rahe the. tab to tumhe sabse badi khushi meri shadi se mili thi. ab kyu gussa aa rha he!'

'naina...tu samajhti nahi he...wo haramjada harkat aisi karta he. meri koi personal dushmani to he nahi us se. but that guy pulls some of the most idiotic stunts. tu hi bta...aisi chutiya harkat ki he usne , main uska muh choom lu? usko gallantry award du? basic insticts kaam karte he ya nahi uske? bilkul pagal he sala'

'stop cursing him. aur tumne bhi koi kam jhande nahi gaade he. apne commanding officer ka divorce karwa chuke ho...aur jo suspension letter mila tha wo yaad he ya nahi. captain leela...and brigadier mukesh. yaad aaya kuch?'

'bas tu mere hi hisse ki galti yaad rakh. apne ex husband ki galti mat yaad kar liyo galti se. wo to devta ho gya ab. ha to pucho apne devta se ki dharti ke kis kone me chhipane gaye he! aur ye bc phone kyu nahi lag rha bunty chaubey ka!'

naina hit his back. she then got busy into her laptop for some work. she dialed her some contacts. a long forgotten colleague who was perhaps a lawyer now. some other contacts...some more help she needed right now. life was indeed not sunday for her. not even peace for some moment then hurricane returns...threatening to sabotage her small home..made of her hopes and dreams. she had not even thought of her blistering past. it was too thorny to look back. she was happy in his present...living with the man she loves. there confession was still nascent. just days back they had confessed and now this calamity....

fate sure has some kind of enmity with her.

Captain Rajveer had been missing since last three days....

P.S.= you people might have forgotten this story. i have too. but now i want to finish it. there has been so much drama in this fic. no more drama now.